Chapter 13: Is It Over?

~Chapter 13~

Ashley's Pov

Destiny told me that they will try to get here as soon as possible. I could have hear the sadness in her voice. I really hope her and Kendrick talk things out. "Are we going to the hotel" Markius asked. "Yeah" "Alright" he said with a smile. I called my mom..

"Hello"

"WE GOT HIM"

"Thank God. Did you guys find him or did the cops did?"

"We did. We were sitting in a booth across from him in a restaurant"

"God is good"

"Yes he is"

" So what are you going to do now?"

"Enjoy myself in New York"

"That's a good start. Do you have any idea what is wrong with your sister?"

" She didn't tell you?"

"Would I be asking if she did?"

"Well I don't think I should tell you yet"

"Girl you better tell me"

"Mom no"

"Ashley!"

"Okay. Kendrick thinks she's cheating"

"Why?"

"She thinks he might've gotten into her phone and saw the conversation she had with Kyle"

"Kyle? As in her ex Kyle?"

"Yes ma'am"

"When did the conversation happen?"

"3 weeks ago"

"When did he find out"

"Today"

*sighs* "Destiny"

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Why didn't she just tell her?"

"I don't know"

"Does he want to leave?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Oh no I'll talk to you later"

"Alright. Bye"

Destiny's Pov

Thank God Ashley got Jaden back now everything can go back to normal.. Well almost everything. Kendrick and I still aren't talking to one another. It's not looking good.. "Kendrick" He didn't say anything. We drove back to our hotel, he got out the car and walked to our room. I followed. We got in the room and we both sat on the bed. After a while of sitting there I did a quick stretch but my hand touched Kendrick. "Don't touch me" he said in a firm tone. "It was an accident". "Of course it was" "Kendrick stop. Just relax and talk to me". He didn't say anything for a second.. "What is there to talk about? I want a divorce that's it I have nothing else to say". "Baby I am not cheating, we don't need to get a divorce and we just had twins". "Yeah and that was a mistake" he said getting up and picking up the suitcase". "You don't mean that" I said fighting back tears. " I really do" . I watched as he pulled out a bag and packed all the clothes he brought. He walked up to me and threw the ring on the bed. "Take care Destiny". "Kendrick please!" He gave me a look, placed the keys on the table and walked out the door. I got up and followed "Kendrick please" I yelled as he walked downstairs. I rushed behind him and grabbed his arm. "Get off of me" "No we have to talk". He pulled away from me and turned my way. I couled see the anger in his eyes " There is nothing to talk about, don't call me, don't text me, don't do anything I am done with you." "Ken-" "DONE". He walked away and out the door. Tears began to fall as I stood in the middle of the lobby. "Are you okay honey?" an older lady asked. "Yes ma'am I will be fine. Thank you". "You're a very pretty young lady you don't need to be crying" she said pulling out a tissue. "Thank you" I sai as I took the tissue an wiped my face. " You're welcome sweetie. I saw what happened don't worry he'll be back". "I don' think so I messed up". "What happened if I may asked". " I was texting an ex and he found out". "Well how many times did you text him?" "Once" "Did you do anything with him?" "No ma'am". "So don't worry about it he'll be back if he really loves you". "I sure hope so".. "Keep your head up honey" "yes ma'am". We walked our seperate ways.. I told that lady all of my business. I'm not going to lie she did make me feel better. I sat on the bed and called Shondrica.