Chap. 64

Chapter 64

(Kristen's POV)

"Happy birthday dear Noah! Happy birthday to you!" We all sing and Noah giggles.

"Noah! You're three years old! How do you feel?" I ask and hug him.

"I feel good!" He giggles and goes to hug Gavin.

"I love you daddy!"

"I love you too Noah." Gavin kisses his head and sets him down.

"Blow out your candles kid." I laugh and he blows them out.

"Look at your cake!"

"It's toy story!" Noah smiles and Gavin cuts pieces. Noah grabs a fork and starts eating it.

"Is that good?" I ask and sit next to him. He nods and smiles. I take a piece and smile at Gavin.

"I'm going to see my parents." Gavin says after he cuts the cake.

"Okay." I smile at him and he kisses me. I smile and look at Avery.

"I have something to tell you, but I'll tell you after the party." Avery says and picks at her cake.

"Okay?" I look at her and smile. She looks down at her cake and continues to eat.

"Noah, wanna go open presents?" I ask him once he finishes his cake. He nods and hops up. I follow him over to his presents and sit with him. Gavin walks over and puts his hands on my shoulders.

"Noah open that present." Gavin says, pointing to a bag that has Buzz and Woody on it. Noah runs over to it and picks it up.

"It's heavy!" He giggles and Gavin hands the camera to me. I smile at him and flim Noah. Noah giggles and rips the tissue paper out.

"Wait! Hand me the card!" I laugh and grab it from him. I look at the card and smile at Avery. Noah pulls out candy and a few toys and smiles.

"What do you say to Avery?" I ask.

"Thank you Avery!" He giggles and grabs the next present.

--

After Noah opens his presents he runs around with Gavin's side of the family while I go inside with Avery.

"Open the card I gave Noah." She says and smiles. I look down at the card and break the seal of the envelope. I open the card and grab the picture out.

"No way! Are you serious?!" I ask and she nods. I smile and hug her.

"I'm pregnant!" She cheers and hugs me. I laugh and look at her.

"How far along are you?"

"Three months." She says and smiles.

"This is amazing! They will be around the same age!"

"I know! Like four months!" I smile and hug her again.

"Mommy!" Noah yells and runs into the house.

"Hey dude! What's up?" I smile and lift him up.