Chap. 67

Chapter 67

(Kirsten's POV)

"Kristen, I was wondering if you would want to go to the park with the kids today?"

"Sure, that would be fun." I smile and look down at Saylor.

"She's six months old." I say and look up at Gavin.

"I know, that's crazy."

"Mommy! Daddy!" Noah calls and runs out of his room.

"What's up buddy?" Gavin asks as Noah climbs into our bed.

"Are we going to the park?" He asks and smiles at Gavin.

"Gavin, what did you tell him?"

"I kind of told him we'd go to the park today so he would go to bed last night." I laugh and smile at Gavin.

"Why don't you get ready while I make us all breakfast." He smiles and kisses me.

"Do you wanna take Saylor?" I ask and he nods.

"Of course, I'll see you in the kitchen." He walks to the door with Noah and Saylor but turns around.

"Dress kind of nice, I have something planned." He smiles and leaves the room.

(Gavin's POV)

I walk into the kitchen with the kids and set Saylor in her high chair. I help Noah into his seat and give him some fruit while I make French toast. I pull the camera out and start vlogging.

"Good morning everyone! It is a beautiful Saturday morning in LA, and the date is February 17. I have a very special day planned for us as a family. Kristen is upstairs getting ready while I make us all breakfast, Noah is eating fruit and Kristen fed Saylor." I finish the French toast and set it on a plate.

"We're going to the park!" Noah yells and I laugh.

"Yes we are, but I have something even more special." I rush into my office and pull out the ring.

"Today is the day I will be asking my long time best friend to marry me." I say as I show the camera the ring.

"So that's what I have planned." I say smiling at the camera. I leave my office and put the box in my pocket. I set the camera down and cut French toast up for Noah. I make Kristen a plate and set it at her seat. I get myself a plate and pick up Saylor. Kristen walks into the kitchen and smiles.

"Thank you for making breakfast." She hugs me and kisses me.

"Of course." I smile back and she sits down to eat.

"Want me to hold Saylor?" She asks as she starts eating. I take a bite of food and shake my head.

"I got her, unless you want to hold her." I smile and she continues to eat.

"Mommy, daddy has a surprise for you." Noah giggles and I stare at him.

"He does, what's the surprise?"

"I can't tell you." He giggles and continues to eat. She laughs and smiles at me. I smile back and continue to eat. I hand Saylor to Kristen and clean our plates.

"Are you ready to go?" I ask and she nods. She stands up and walks to the door with Saylor in her arms. I lift Noah up and follow her to the front. I get Noah's shoes on and help him with his jacket.

(Kristen's POV)

"Now what kind of surprise do you have planned for today?"

"Like Noah said, I can't tell you." He laughs and kisses me.