His Butler: Request

Sebastian returned to Ciel's study. "Back to previously, what did you want to discuss?" Ciel asked, yawning.
"Young master, it seems I have to take a leave of absence tomorrow night. You see, I have been requested to attend a Sabbath in hell."
"Leave of absence? This is a first. So tomorrow night, You'll be returning to hell leaving me vulnerable for attack."
"No. If you are in danger, I'll come to you. A Sabbath occurs every so often and when it does, the veil separating the demon world from the human one weakens, making traveling between the two easier for demons. So you see, if you are in danger, I'll still be able to protect you young master,"Sebastian explained.

Ciel sighed, "how long is this Sabbath?"
"All night. It begins at sunset and lasts until dawn."
"I see. But why haven't you mentioned this before?"
Sebastian smiled, "I've always disliked attending such events. Under normal circumstances, I would never bother you with such a request. I would refuse to attend. However, refusal isn't an option. Lord Satan, ruler of all demons requests my presence. Even if you don't agree, I would still be forced to attend."

Ciel sighed, "fine! Make sure to finish quickly and get back here."
"Thank you, young master," Sebastian said, bowing before leaving.

Sebastian returned to the kitchen where he began making the next night's dinner.

Once he finished, Sebastian left to his bedroom. Sebastian opened his dresser and out fell a large amount of soft, adorable cats. "I'm sorry, my lovelies. I won't be able to play with you until I get back from the Sabbath,"Sebastian said, sadly. A small cat meowed and brushed against Sebastian's leg. A blush appeared on Sebastian's face as all the cats began meowing and purring.
"I guess I could play with you now..."Sebastian murmured, picking up a cat and petting it.

Meanwhile in Ciel's study, Ciel suddenly began sneezing. "Is there a cat in here?" he mumbled, glancing around quickly. Shrugging his shoulders, He continued to read the newspaper while a small black cat laid curled up asleep under his desk.