His Master: Begun

Rin stared up at the Angel, "You'll save Yukio?" he asked. Angela nodded and smiled, "of course," she answered.

"Get away from Master Rin!" Sebastian yelled, pulling out several knives. He threw them at Angela. She dodged and Sebastian quickly scooped Rin and Yukio up and leaped back.

"Seba-"

"Don't trust that Angel. She's lying about helping you Master Rin! I wouldn't put it past her to have been the one to cause this. Trust me, I've dealt with her before," Sebastian said.

"Check for wounds," Sebastian ordered, placing them down.
Rin glanced at Yukio and began looking for wounds. "T-there's no wounds. It looks like he's sleeping," Rin said looking back at Sebastian.

Sebastian looked back at Rin, "Then that means she's placed him in a slumber," He said. Sebastian glared at Angela. "How are you still alive?" he questioned.

Angela laughed, "You underestimated me. You only killed Ash. I was able to escape and now I'm here. Now, do you want me to save The boy, poor dear?" She asked, addressing Rin.

Rin clutched Yukio, "Sebastian, Who is she;one of your friends?"

"No. Angela is a fallen angel. Get back and let me handle her," Sebastian said, pulling out more knives.

Angela sighed heavily, "Why do you insist on getting in my way Demon?" she asked, lifting up her white sword.

"I don't know what you're doing here and I don't care. Stay away from my Master! I won't allow anyone to touch master Rin!"
Sebastian then threw the knives at Angela.

Angela knocked the knives aside with her sword. Sebastian appeared instantly behind her and threw knives into her back.

Sebastian lunged at Angela and threw several knives at her, which pierced her body. Angela used her sword as a shield and Sebastian quickly kicked it sending her flying into the side of the school making a gaping hole in the building.

There was a loud screeching noise and several Demons launched themselves at Sebastian.

Sebastian glanced around to find himself surrounded. He chuckled softly, "You lower level demons think you can fight me? How absurd. Come now, let me show you the difference between you and I."

Suddenly a Black aura surrounded Sebastian. The area grew dark and black feathers began flying around as Sebastian chuckled more loudly.