Bonus~

Hello to everyone who's reading this! Through popular demand, I have decided to create a new book to promote #SinForTheWin which has become large within this book thanks to wonderful commenters. Thanks to enthusiastic readers the book that is titled A Demon's Lover  is born.

Here is the synopsis:

Through unusual circumstances, Rin now has a demonic Butler by the name of Sebastian Michaelis and is in England serving a "Chibi Master"

While training to control his demonic powers and simultaneously juggling his duties as an "assistant butler," Rin finds it hard to bury the strange new feelings that are arising towards the ever perfect Sebastian. And while he struggles to understand these emotions, he grows closer to his Chibi Master in the process which places him in a difficult situation when both his Chibi Master and Sebastian start to compete for his attention.

What can Rin do when he's the prize in a complicated Chess game of Love?

To find the book A Demon's Lover, you can search my Princesshimechan profile or search #SinForTheWin.

I hope you all enjoy the new book! And thanks for all the support!

Special shout-out to these people who made it possible *and who signed a contract. Free sexy devils for all*

@PandaQueen010203
@LilzeztheNyan
@GalaxyFox02
@Fakkuto
@Spy125
@BlueStringofGloom
@DemonicMarichat

As a final bonus, Comment any questions you have about this book, A Demon's Butler/ spoilers for new book etc. And I'll answer them.

See you next time!

Update 10/2/ 17

Hello! To all of you who are reading this, if you enjoyed the story feel free to go to https://www.wattpad.com/story/122563682-vote-here-year-2017-black-butler-watty-awards to vote for it in the black butler watty awards! It is under the category of other/ mixed media.