His Butler: Told

Sebastian sighed heavily and glanced at his watch.
"I should wrap this up," he said.

Sebastian then leaped into the air to find Rin.

He stopped and stared down at Rin from atop a building beside Mephisto.

"Enjoying the view?" Sebastian asked, glancing at Mephisto.
Mephisto sighed and replied, "As a matter of fact, no. The school is completely trashed and it'll take a lot of money to fix."

"Well that's unfortunate," Sebastian replied with a smile.

"Do you have any idea which demon king is responsible for sending those two?" Mephisto asked, curiously.

"I do," Sebastian replied. "The demon king responsible is most likely Baalberith."

"Him?" Mephisto said. "Well that is unbelievable!"

"He is the one who turned Demonica into a demon so it makes sense that he would hold influence over her," Sebastian said.

Mephisto nodded in agreement. "So, what are you going to do?"
He asked.

Sebastian smiled cruelly. "I'll Kill him. No one is allowed to harm my Master," he replied.

Sebastian then leaped from the building and landed in between Rin and Yukio.

"Master Rin, are you done with your temper tantrum?" Sebastian asked sarcastically.

Rin blushed at the remark. "I am not having a temper tantrum!" He retorted.

Sebastian smirked and turned his attention to Yukio. "You're exorcist friends will be arriving soon. If they so much as lay a finger on Master Rin, I will kill them," he said.

"Sebastian! Get Yukio out of here! And save Shiemi! She's dying!" Rin suddenly yelled.

Sebastian turned and glanced at Rin in surprise. "As you wish," he muttered.

In the blink of an eye, Sebastian wrapped his arm around Yukio's waist and scooped Shiemi up and began leaping back to the outskirts of the school perimeter.

Once he arrived at the area, many of the students were waking up.
Sebastian dropped Yukio and Shiemi onto the ground.

Yukio stood up and dusted himself off. "What's going on? I have a right to know!" He declared, staring at Sebastian.

"Your concern should be that girl. She is, after all, bleeding to death," Sebastian commented.

Yukio then noticed the blood spilling out of Shiemi's body. Yukio immediately knelt beside her.
"I assume you can handle the situation," Sebastian said.

Yukio had time to glance up and see Sebastian Vanish quickly.

"Will she be okay?" A student asked.
"All of you stay close to me and listen carefully!" Yukio ordered.

Meanwhile, Sebastian searched around and spotted someone lying on the ground.

"What a pitiful sight," he muttered, standing over them.