His Butler: Duty

Sebastian sighed and Wiped the blood from his hands before transforming back into his human form. Sebastian then knelt down and examined Rin.

"Need any help?" an all too familiar voice yelled from above. "Samael, what are you doing here?" Sebastian questioned, As he picked up Rin and held him bridal style.
Samael laughed, "like you, I also have another name! It is Mephisto Pheles! By the name of Johann Faust the fifth, I am the president of True cross academy, the school in which Rin Okumura attends. This is the school grounds. I can lead you to Rin's dorm room if you'll Follow me,"

Samael, better known as Mephisto, motioned for Sebastian to follow him as he led him to Rin's dorm room.

Sebastian followed behind him, "This is it," Mephisto said, taking a glance at Rin in Sebastian's arms. "Thank you Samael," Sebastian said. "Please call me Mephisto while here in Assiah,"

Sebastian smirked. "Of course," He responded.

Sebastian opened Rin's door and placed Rin on the floor where he took off Rin's shirt. "Oh dear," Sebastian murmured. "Its that bad?" Mephisto asked. Sebastian nodded. If Lord Satan gets word of this... Sebastian shuddered at the thought.

Sebastian quickly took care of the wound and began undressing Rin. "My master must be bathed and put in clean clothes," Sebastian stated, taking Rin's naked body into the bathroom.
"Being a butler must be hard," Mephisto commented.

Sebastian washed Rin and dryed him off before putting him in his night clothes. Sebastian then carried Rin to the bed and laid him down. Sebastian pulled the covers tightly around Rin's unconscious body and listened to his heartbeat. "My master will recover smoothly," Sebastian murmured, sighing in relief.

"Well...I should probably go take care of that girl who was unconscious alongside my master," Sebastian said, glancing back at Rin.

"When your done with that, come talk to me. After all, you have two master's now. One in England and now One in Japan," Mephisto stated.

"I will see to it,"Sebastian replied, shutting Rin's door.
Mephisto smiled and walked off heading back to his office.
Sebastian sighed and glanced at His watch.
"It is getting late," He muttered.

Sebastian then returned outside and found Shiemi still unconscious on the ground. He picked her up and flung her over his shoulder. He spotted the girl's dorm and quickly ran there. Sebastian knocked on a girl's door and laid Shiemi on the ground before fleeing.