His Master: Thought

A sigh escaped from Rin's lips as he watched Sebastian leap off into the distance.

A flurry of movement behind him, reminded Rin of Angela's presence.
He whipped around and stared at Angela's bloody form.

Angela gripped her arm and smiled slightly. "You are a formidable opponent. I can see that you are too much for me."

Rin gripped the Kurikara sword tight. "Don't think I'm letting you get away!" He yelled, launching himself at Angela.

Angela smiled, "Sweet dreams child. One day, I will purify you." She said.

Rin found himself loosing consciousness fast. He tried to resist, however, he found that he couldn't. He fell onto the ground with a loud thud.

Angela sighed in relief before wincing in pain. "Stop playing dead Demonica, we have to leave," She said.

Demonica suddenly lifted herself off the ground and stood up straight.
"I told you we couldn't take him in a face to face fight. He's the son of Satan. He could have killed us you know," Demonica stated, cracking her neck and placing her hand on the gaping wound in her chest.

Angela spread her large battered wings. "But he didn't. That means he is purer than most demons. Wouldn't you agree?"

Demonica snickered, "Well, he is part human. What are we going to tell My Master? He won't be pleased Rin is still alive. You know, we could kill him now," She said, glancing at Rin's sleeping form.

Angela turned away, "No, it is fine. I find myself intrigued by him. Rin Okumura...he is quite unusual," She murmured.

A light smile was on Angela's face As she flew into the sky.

Demonica grumbled her disapproval and stuck her hand into her wound, producing more blood. As the blood spilled onto the ground, Demonica's eyes turned red and the ground rumbled.

"I better Inform Master," She muttered As a portal took shape.
Demonica entered the portal leading into Hell and the portal closed behind her.