His Master: Meeting him

Rin groaned as he attempted to lift himself up from the bed. "Don't move, Rin. Everything will be alright," someone said placing a wet rag on his head. " What happened, Yukio?" Rin asked, turning and looking at the person next to the bed sitting in a chair.

Rin blinked rapidly. The person next to his bed was a man wearing a butler attire. "W-who the hell are you?!!" Rin yelled, sitting up quickly. He felt a sharp pain throughout his body.
"Master, you mustn't move around so carelessly, you're hurt," the Man said.
"Who the hell are you and why are you calling me master?" Rin asked.

"I am Sebastian Michaelis. But you are welcome to change my name should you see fit. I am a Demon who was ordered to serve you by your father Lord Satan until you become a Demon king."

"Sebastian...Michaelis?" Rin repeated, thinking over what Sebastian said.
"Wait! You're a Demon!" Rin yelled. He glanced around for the Kurikara blade. "Looking for this, master Rin?" Sebastian asked, holding the sword in his hands.

"Stop calling me master!" Rin yelled.
"Forgive me Master, I'm only stating a fact. You are my master,"Sebastian explained.

Suddenly, the door burst open. "Rin! Are you okay?! I heard this morning from Mephisto you were hurt!" Yukio yelled. He stopped and stared at Sebastian. "Who are you?" he asked.

Sebastian smiled and began explaining.

"So, Satan ordered you to serve My brother?" Yukio asked. Sebastian nodded, "Its as I say."

Yukio sighed and glanced at Rin. "Do you remember what happened last night?" he asked. Rin shook his head, "I can't quite remember,"He murmured.

"Alright, when did you find Rin, Sebastian?" Yukio asked.

Sebastian smiled, "I came here after the Sabbath and discovered Master Rin in a pool of blood on the ground. I assumed he engaged in battle with the surrounding demons. As the circumstances were, I took care of the demons by slaughtering them all. Afterwards, I brought Master Rin here and healed his wound as best as I could. Naturally, I took master Rin a bath and put him in clean clothes and placed him in bed, where he is making a speedy recovery."

"Eh?! You took me a bath?!" Rin yelled, his face bright red from embarrassment.
"Yes I did," Sebastian replied.
"I-I've been...violated," Rin said, wrapping his arms around himself.

"Master Rin, it's standard for a Butler to handle His master's personal needs. As a butler, it is my duty to bathe you. As well as feed you and clothe you. Speaking of food, you must be starving. I shall bring back something for you to eat," Sebastian said, getting up and leaving the bedroom.