His Master: Unsettled

Rin entered his dorm room and fell on top of his bed face down. I'm exhausted. First I get a Demon butler and now I have to deal with grim reapers too. What the hell...

Rin rolled over and spotted Kuro strutting into the room.
"Where've you been?" Rin questioned as he smiled and sat up.
"I was out exploring!" Kuro replied, leaping onto Rin's bed and nestling in Rin's lap.
Rin began petting Kuro's fur.
"Well at least someone had a good day," Rin said.
"Why do You say that? Did something happen Rin?" Kuro asked.
"Well, yeah. For some reason, I have a butler," Rin replied.

Rin's dorm room door opened and Sebastian walked in.
"Master, I have done as you asked and found out-" Sebastian stopped talking and stared at Kuro.

Kuro glanced at Sebastian and suddenly jumped off the bed. "It's you!" Kuro exclaimed running towards Sebastian. Sebastian kneeled down and scooped Kuro up. "It's been a while Kuro. You are...so beautiful!" Sebastian said, as he stroked Kuro's fur, a blush appearing on his face.

Rin watched them, confused as to what was going on.

"Ah! Your fur is so silky and smooth. Your paws are soft and delicate. Your features are the very definition of perfection," Sebastian murmured, running his hands throughout Kuro's body.
Kuro began purring loudly. "Yess! That feels so good," Kuro exclaimed, continuing to Purr.

"Put Kuro Down!" Rin yelled, getting off the bed.
Sebastian glanced at Rin. "Forgive me Master, I absolutely love Cats. Besides, there aren't many demon cats in hell. Most of them are...unpleasant to look at."

Sebastian continued to pet Kuro.
Rin sighed heavily. "Whatever," He mumbled.

"You wanted me to tell you why Grell, the grim reaper was here didn't you?" Sebastian said.

"Yeah, I did," Rin responded.
"Well, according to Grell the reason he's here is obvious," Sebastian said.
"And what's the reason?"

Sebastian smiled, " He's here because someone at the academy is going to die."

"What?!" Rin yelled. Someone's going to die?! Who is it?!

Rin suddenly realized with a sickening feeling, the only person who could possibly be the person to die at the academy.

"Shiemi!" Rin yelled.
"Who is that?" Sebastian asked. "Is it someone important to you Master?"

"Yes! She's my friend!" Rin shouted.
"She was the reason I followed after that demon girl Anabelle! Anabelle told me Shiemi was in trouble and when I followed Anabelle she..."
"I see," Sebastian murmured, "So Shiemi was the girl I found near you that day."

"She's the only one here at the academy who could be the reason that grim reaper is here! Sebastian, you have to make sure she doesn't die!" Rin yelled.

Sebastian sighed, "As you wish, Master Rin,"