His Butler: Stating

Once Sebastian found the exact room Shiemi was in, he places Rin down. The two stood in front of a door.
"You sure she's here?" Rin asked.
"Master Rin, there's something that is bothering me," Sebastian stated.
"What is it?" Rin asked, "we don't have all day. We have to save Shiemi!"
"That's just it," Sebastian said. "The demon curse isn't known to be dangerous. Sure it builds a bond between the demon and it's prey, but even if the bond was broken neither party would die. It's simply a mechanism used to Mark your prey; a warning of sorts for demons that lets other demons  know that that particular human is yours."
"What are you saying?" Rin questioned.
"What I am saying, Master Rin, is that Shiemi shouldn't be in any danger."
"Then how come you didn't say that earlier?! And what about the stuff about overwriting it?!" Rin yelled out angrily.
"Demonica was toying with you and if I tried telling you in her presence, she would merely make some false claim and I'd still have to bring you to Shiemi. As for the overwriting part, that is true. Unless I kill Demonica, she will have claim to Shiemi's soul, regardless of anything you do. I figured you won't let me kill her simply because you are too kind. Therefore, overwriting is the only option left."

Rin sighed heavily. "But she'll be okay, right?"
"Yes, she'll be fine." Sebastian answered.

The door to the room suddenly opened and Shiemi stood face to face with Rin. "Oh, hi Rin," Shiemi said, stifling a yawn. Shiemi was wearing a pink and purple night gown.
Rin blushed heavily, "S-Shiemi! You weren't at school today so I...was worried," Rin said looking away embarrassed.

Sebastian watched Rin and stifled a laugh. How adorable. Master Rin has a crush on a human girl. A pretty one too... He thought. "It is a pleasure to meet you. You must be Shiemi, My master's lovely future bride," Sebastian said, bowing.

Shiemi and Rin both began blushing a deep shade of red.
"O-oh hi," Shiemi managed to say.
"I am Sebastian Michaelis, Master Rin's new butler." he said standing up.

"N-nice to meet you, Sebastian," Shiemi replied.
"Now if you don't mind, please show me your Bare back" Sebastian said.