His Master: Surprised

Rin opened the window and jumped outside. He landed on the ground and unsheathed the Kurikara sword. Rin then ran over towards Yukio who was lying on the ground.

"Yukio!" Rin yelled, grabbing Yukio from the ground.

There was a deep rumbling noise and Rin glanced up to see Grell holding his chainsaw in the air atop of The roof of the school.

Grell leaped down and landed beside Rin and Yukio. "Why hello Cutie!" Grell said, smiling.
"What are you doing here?" Rin asked as a dark feeling entered the pit of his stomach.

Grell sighed and flipped his hair back. "Why is everyone asking me that! Hello? I'm a grim reaper! What do you think I'm doing here?"

Rin gripped Yukio tight. "Get away from us," he whispered. "I'm not letting you take Yukio from me!" Rin yelled, gripping Yukio tighter.

Grell rolled his eyes. "Sorry cutie but I have a job to do so stay out of my way!" Grell swung his chainsaw down at Rin.
Rin closed his eyes bracing himself for the pain but felt nothing.
He opened his eyes to see Sebastian standing over him keeping the chainsaw at bay with a knife.
"Master Rin, do I have to tell you to again? Simply order it and it shall be done," Sebastian said.
"Sebastian, keep Grell away from us!" Rin yelled. "That's an order!"

Sebastian smiled. "As you wish," He replied.
"Oooh Bassy! I knew we'd clash on the battlefield!" Grell exclaimed as a blush appeared on his face.

"I find you utterly repulsive. This will be the final time I have to look at your disgusting face," Sebastian replied as his eyes turned a deep crimson.

"So cruel! But I suppose that's why I love you! Come at me my Bassy!" Grell squealed.

Sebastian pushed Grell back and was about to attack when Grell was hit in the side by a white sword.

Grell was flung back and Rin glanced up to see a woman in a long white dress and large white wings. She was hovering above them and smiled down.

"A-an angel!" Rin exclaimed in shock.

"Angela!" Sebastian growled, "I thought I killed you," He said.

"If you want to save that poor soul in your arms dear boy, abandon that foul demon and take my hand," the angel, known as Angela stated as She flew over to Rin and landed beside him. She held out her slender hand for Rin to take.