//5//

five

➢➢➢

       As Dea and Peter sat on the sofa, calmly, Stiles paced around, anxious, making them both roll their eyes, "I can't take waiting around like this, you know? It's nerve-racking. My nerves are racked. They're severely racked. Racked." He said, fidgeting.

       Dea stood up, "I'm gonna go over by the table because watching you is making me want to rip your heart out, with my claws." She growled, annoyed.

       Peter smirked up at her as she stood up and walked away, before looking at Stiles and saying, "I could beat you unconscious and wake you when it's over."

       Stiles looks at Peter, anxiety reeking off him and invading both the werewolves noses as he asked, "You think Erica's really dead?"

       Probably dumbass, Dea thought as she decided to go over the plan, to see if she could pick out any loop holes or something that could help figure out why a bank vault of all places.

       "You think I really care?" Peter replied.

       Unexpectedly, Dea flinched at the familiar sarcastic question, on the very same day they took her  and soon, she felt a memory pull her in.

       Dea shifted back to normal, her face looking completely and utterly broken, a complete different contrast to her normal confident, and sassy attitude.

       "Peter..." She whispered, neither making a move.

       But what he had said next, broke her more. "You... freak. I can't believe I actually liked you! I can't be with a broken, orphan freak."

       Dea looked at him in disbelief. She knew he was a horrible person, but she didnt know how much of a complete heartless, cruel asshole he could actually be. "Are you serious? Are you freaking kidding me? Can't you see I'm going through enough?"

       "You really think I care, sweetheart?" Was the last thing he said before he ran off.

       Although she wished he had not, Peter had noticed and glanced her way before looking back at Stiles, wishing he would just leave so he could talk to Dea.

       Stiles carried on pacing, mumbling to whoever would listen, "I just... I don't understand the bank, though, okay? Wha... like, why wouldn't they chain them up in some underground lair or something? They're an Alpha pack, right? So shouldn't they have a lair?" For a moment, Dea had thought that Stiles was smarter than he perceived to be.

       Until he mentioned wolf lairs.

       Peter gave him a look, "They're werewolves, not bond villains." He said.

Dea decided to tune out of what they were saying, and carried on looking through the blueprints. A question going through her mind; why a bank vault, of all places? She continued her search. At least it gave her something to do, to take her mind off everything.

       Stiles stopped for a moment, looking as if he had the greatest idea as to why they used a bank vault, "Wait a sec. Wait a sec. Maybe they're living there. You know? Like, maybe the bank vault reminds them of their little wolf dens." He said.