next big things

I drove madly to the dead end. I was about to uncap the beer bottle when my phone's screen flashed abhi's name. I was reminded of my promises. I kept the bottle down and picked up the phone.

"hey", I said plainly.

"so someone is feeling really low."

I smiled a little. he knew me so well.

"you left me alone here. what do I do?", I twisted the things.

"come on, don't make me feel guilty.", he said in a child like voice. I laughed timidly. we continued talking. I kept laughing on his silly jokes, but halfway through I stopped to realise how this guy had the power to fix my mood even though he was so far away from me. I couldn't stop smiling. you do not get a best friend like him easily.

after talking to him, I patiently rested myself on the car seat and started thinking about the things from a completely new point of view.

viraj have had so many girls in his life but they eventually left or were asked to exit. but me, I am his constant companion. he may take them to dates, but when he is sad, he finds me. these girls can attend the big parties wih him but only I have the privilege to have street food with him. why am I even considering trisha, she is not a part of our story.

I smiled and gently drove back home. I was no more insecure of trisha stealing viraj from me. I knew eventually he will realise my love for him.

but how will he? how will he ever know that I love him? maybe even he loves me but is scared to say. why else will he sneak into my house in the middle of night to show me a stupid tattoo. or get jealous of seeing me with someone else.

the more I thought about it, the more I was feelig happy and nervous.

I think I should tell him. I should tell him why most of my dresses are shades os red. I should tell him why the laziest girl on this planet do his assignments. I should tell him why I ran away from the canteen today.

the thought made me blush. I couldn't see the mirror. I just was too shy. I hid myself under the blanket biting my lips.

I will tell him at the earliest.

the plans were popping in my head.

but I should try to make it a little special, a little romantic. I cant just plainly go and spill the beans. what do I do? when and how? I don't know I am so confused. calm down preyal. think about it with a calmer brain.

the confusion seemed endless when I got a text from viraj. it read, "let us meet up for a calm and quiet morning walk???"

it felt my heart would just pop out of my body. I mentally danced and replied,"sure. district park. 7am!"

"don't be late.", he replied instantly.

I controlled my desire to shout at the pitch of my voice. I quickly got out my bed to find my best track.

pink- no! blue-noooo! lemon- why do I even have it. ewww! grey- amm perfect!

I got the perfect shoes and bands on place.I kept the essential makeup on the top so that I don't have to waste my time in the morning.

I kept blushing as I went to my bed. the excitement didn't allow me to sleep. I kept thinking about him, about a life with him, about how he will react. it was all so beautiful.

tommorow was my big my day.

author's note
tada! 2 days and 2 chapters. no one should be upset now. well I wanted to write more but the content just won't allow me.

for now, expect early updates. keep readijg and loving

vote.share.comment.