college- a collage of weird personalities.

aunty  tried everything to wake me up. but i was so much in love with my bed that we were inseparable. she shouted loudly, “you are the first one in the world who is not excited to go to college. wake up!!!! today is your first day in your college. preyal! wake upppp!” i slowly raised my blanket and saw aunty with sleepy eyes.i tried to open my heavy eyes to have a clearer vision. i slowly regained my senses and realised that today starts a new journey of my life. i was least excited about it. aunty took a long breath. finally i woke up. she left the room and asked me to get ready fastly. i went to my forest of deep thoughts as soon as she left. i looked at my phone there was no message. i was expecting abhi would atleast leave a message. but for him there was no ego walls. i called him. he didn’t pick the phone. i tried again. i tried some 7 times and then i gave up on it with the thought he must be busy. really busy! i was dying to talk to him and i was sure that he too was missing badly.

i reached the college. i stepped out of the car and took of my goggles. the place was not that bad. actually it was good. before going inside i took out my phone to see if abhi messaged or called. but there was not any message or call. i messaged r, “where are you?call me soon.”  i was now worried about him. i entered the building.some seniors blocked my way. i smiled because i knew what it was for. but poor souls they had no idea that who i was. they started with their nonsense and yawned. i was about to answer them with some good amount of beating a weird guy entered. he behaved the typical bollywood hero way. “all that don’t irritate her talk to me” stuff. i was really angry with the guy. these typical male breed who feels that girls are weak cannot stand up for themselves. instead of bashing the bunch of seniors i picked up on him.i scolded him for interrupting in my matter , “hey mister, what?”

he gave me a very strange look and asked, “what?"

“you want to become a hero then try that somewhere else not here.”

his face turned miserable.he was really confused and was not able to judge my reaction. he wanted to say something but i shouted on him fiercely, “ what the hell do you think of yourself. this is my matter and i can sort this out. bloody hell do you have any idea who i am?”

people gathered nearby. you know how people love to see dramas in others life. i continued speaking and he was like seriously ‘somebody stop this girl. she seems to be a maneater.’

i continued, “i am preyal shekhawat and no one messes with me. get that straight.” i then looked at the scared seniors and raised my eyebrows, “you also. the warning is for everyone.” i twisted my hair with my hands and tied them with a rubber band. i was now about to take on those raggers when a sound stopped me.

“spare them o highness. spare them” a nicely dressed boy was coming my side hailing to me. his weird gesture made me laugh. with him was the principal and some others members of the faculty. they praised my brave behaviour for they saw me approaching the seniors red faced and not what i did to that ‘i-want-to-be-a-hero-guy’. hey by the way what was his name. ahh who cares! well the guy who approached me hailing was rehan. he cutely greeted me. honestly saying i found the perfect assistant. i was quite mean. That 'hero' pointed a finger at me but left without saying anything. i knew he digested his anger but that was better for him.

we went to the canteen. there a strange girl came and started shouting on me. were there no normal human beings present in this college. the girl was furious at me for bashing viraj. amm so his name was viraj and he was using a girl as his cover. how ridiculous! “don’t you dare behave like that with my brother or i will not spare you. if you are preyal shekhawat then i am also dhvani sharma” viraj entered the place and dragged dhvani out of there. he looked at me strangely, surely not with anger.

the way we began we thought we will never be cordial, me and dhvani. but that night only at the fresher’s party we dumped all our grudges and became friends. she was quite an amazing girl. she and viraj were twins. she told me that viraj was just trying to help not to be mean. i simply smiled. i guess i over reacted. i thought of apologising as soon as i meet him. i was busy with the things when my phone ringed. abhedya called… finally.i was half dead by now but to see his name on the caller id i felt so lively. i went outside for attending the call. when somebody caught hold of my hand and pulled me. it was viraj. i didn’t like this at all . he said that i must not repeat what i did today. he was trying to help me and was not there to become a hero. he would have done this for anyone. i did not know how to react. one side i wanted to slap him now for pulling me like this and on the other i wanted to say sorry. i was not out of the confusion when i realised abhi was on call. viraj left my hand on realising the same. abhi was worried and kept on repeating my name. i looked at viraj strangely he looked down. i went aside to take the call.

Abhi was so very concerned. He started inquiring who he was? What was the matter? If I am fine or not? Seeing him so concerned I wanted to prompt out awww but then I had to vent a lot of anger on him. I asked him where he was the whole day? He made many stupid excuses but none of them satisfied. Suddenly a cool breeze touched my face and hair on which I wasted an hour broke free and started flowing with the air. I turned back for saving my hair and , my eyes met viraj's eyes. He was still standing there. Looking at me. His eyes were deep and intense. I was sure they holded back many stories , many wonders, many suprises. Their was certain force of attraction I felt. I was disturbed by abhi's continous calls. He stole his eyes from me and went away.

website: http://pariplanet.com