the lady in green #2

abhi comforted me and then we went towards our car. i lowered the glass of my window and peeped out to look towards the shoe store. abhi kept his hand on my shoulder and asked me setback in my seat. we drove off to the fest venue. i was anxious. Nothing felt good. There was an intuition that something bad is going to happen. Somewhere something was wrong. But what? The negativity in the environment was breaking me when abhi shook me out of this long pessimist thought. He cracked a lame joke trying to make me laugh but I only gave a faded smile.

We got out of the car and went inside. We had the vip passes because of namnish uncle. We were seated near the stage. In gront of the stage was a huge crowd, screaming and jumping with baners that read their stars name. I forgot about what happened moments ago and started searvhing for dhvani.

"Ahhhhhh", I keptmy hands on my ears as dhvsni and rehan shouted near them. They were horribly excited for the show. I don't blame them, the fest was one of the biggest shows in delhi and many stars were going to perform today. Dhvani and rehan took abhedya along and they three joined thrmad crowd. Viraj came and sat next to me. I kept my head on his shoulder and enjoyed the music and saw my friends slowly waving their hands in the sir. It was beautiful. And thrn suddenly some stupid edm music started and scared me. Viraj laughed at me as I got little jittery. We stood up and sat a little farfrom the stage.

He then asked me," are you upset?"

"No viraj , I never was upset."

"Liar"

I brodened my eyes and frowned at him. Then I looked away and said, "viraj look there is no doubt that I love abhi but I love him a friend. My best frirnd!"

"Oh abhi you stole my girl."  He dramatized a heartbreak.

"Stop being a child!", I commanded as I poked him with my elbow.

Holding his stomach he said, "look those three dancing, hooping and screaming creatures there . You will know who is being a child."

I broke into laughter. Dhvani, rehan and abhi were looking complete jokers. Me and viraj continued chatting. We were half into the show and half into each other. When a beautiful voice captivated us completely. It was a pure melody. It attracted us. It stopped our talks and forced us to look there , towards her. My ears were completely for her before I noticed that viraj was walking towards the stage. The guards held him but it was like he didn't notice. He kept on stamping his feet like he was walking. I was shunned. What was he trying to do? I quicjly ran upto him and asked the guards to spare him. I then shook him hard and shouted at him.butheagain started walking. It was lije he didn't hear me. My words weren't reaching his ears. Not having any other option I slapoed him hard. He looked at me with shock as he finally came out of the dream. He tried to gigure out what happened as I stared at him angrily.

"Why did you hit me?" , he finally opened his mouth snd I became syre that was back in his senses. I infirmed him what he just did. But what to fo her voice was simply too captivating. I left viraj alone there as I had to attend a call. But I all the time I was away I was wondering about that idiot and his tactics. As I came back I saw viraj holding a girl's hand. I reached upto him and he introduced me to the singer who took our heart away.

"Meet her preyal, she is trisha."

She offered me her hand to say hello while I noticed her from tip to toe. I was sure she was the girl in the shoestore. The lady in green!

Author's note
Sorry dearies a update after so long. I know you might have all your weapons ready to kill me and yeah I deserve it too. But spare me this time. I know he chapter is short but I would compensate for this by uodating soon. Thats a promise. I actually wanted to write a long one but the content of the chaoter binded me. Sorry! Well yes happy holi to you  :)

Keep reading, check out my other works too

Official website: pariplanet.com

Vote.comment.share