Chapter two

Someone explain this to me... Hot Topic sells Ouran High School Host Club stuff... First of all, why? Second of all, when did this start happening? That show literally has no f*cking fourth wall. And I worry for anyone who's a fan of it because Tamaki is insane. I mean seriously insane.
Okay, next chapter! Kind of sad, just a warning. Hehehehe. Okay!
QOTD: just wondering, how many of you have had a surgery or surgeries before? I'm getting a head surgery on Monday and every single time I mention it, people act like I'm going to die or something. Seriously? It's a head surgery, not a heart one. I would know. I've had heart surgery. That Is the one they should have panicked about.
Okay! Chapter time!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone has a part of themselves that they hide, even from the people they love the most
~ The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (I'm still pissed they booted Andrew)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maybe Nico wasn't in the greatest of moods. First, he finds out his crush is single, but is still hopelessly straight. Second, he is stuck in a room with the stupid blonde superman bugging him.
"JASON! For f*cks sake, I am not going to do that! Seriously, what is wrong with you? Did you fall out of the air at some point and hit your head?"
Nico glared at the blonde.
"But he's single now!" Jason groaned.
"Jason, I am not going to just go up to him and say 'oh, did you know I'm gay and I've loved for since I met you'. No. This is a secret for a reason."
"Why? Why does it have to be a secret? We both know Percy wouldn't if you're in love with him. for all he cares, if you are his friend, he wants to stay your friend. Even if you confess you are gay. Everyone would still act normal around you." Jason looked at Nico
Nico looked away from the blonde.
"You don't know that. Being Gay is bad." He mumbled.
"It was back in the 40s. It's way past the time where everyone thought that. Being gay is fine. No one is going to hate you for loving the same gender. Nico, he's single, and he seems to have an interest in you. Give it a shot."
Nico scowled.
"I can't give it a shot, Jason. I've lost everyone I've loved already. Percy is the last one. If I lose him, I'm left with nothing."
"You'll still have me." Jason smiled softly.
Nico grimaced. Jason May be his "friend" but he knew deep down the son of Jupiter was afraid of him, like everyone else but Percy. There was no hiding it. It was there, Nico saw it, just hidden.
"Sure."
Jason frowned.
"Jason, there are some things that aren't meant to be said. This is one of them. I can't. Let him find a new girl. Let him be happy."
"Even if you aren't? Even if you have to watch on the sidelines? No. That's not happening."
"It's inevitable. I've known since I knew I was a son of  Hades that I wasn't going to get a happy ending. It's what every child of hades gets. A tragic ending. I've accepted that long ago." Nico looked at his hands, his heart constricting.
It hurt. More than anything. Laggers everything he had done for the gods, couldn't they give him a happy ending? No, instead he had to hide himself from the one he loved the most.
"Nico, you can be happy, but you can't if you don't try." Jason's voice was soft, comforting.
Nico glanced at the son of Jupiter. He's probably never admit it, but this boy was his best friend. He was his shoulder to cry on in those nights he felt heartbroken, and his source of advice.
"Jason, just leave it. Some things are meant to stay hidden. Even from the ones you love."
Jason sighed and laid a hand of Nico's shoulder.
The weight of everything came crashing down on Nico. The quest. His sexuality. His losses. His grief. His longing. His fear. His secret.  Everything.
And for the first time in a long time, Nico let the tears fall.