Authors note

I know, I suck for not updating. I've got writers block at the moment. But anyways, as you've all heard, I've got my CI turned on, and I keep hearing really loud screeching. But aside from that, I honestly have been hearing everyone speaking like they inhaled helium. And this is hilarious because I had to go through classes like that, and in algebra I nearly lost it because my math teacher (who I know has a deep voice) sounded so fucking high pitched. I honestly barely held it together. And then there's my dad who also has an extremely low voice, yet sounds like fucking album and the chipmunks. Try imagining that because I honestly doubt you'd be able to keep a straight face.
Also, there was this thing on tumblr that made me think of Percico and I had to tell you all. There was this dude who's physics teacher told them gravity makes it so they were all attracted to each other, and mind you, he meant in a no romantic way. But the kid behind this dude turns to his best friend and says "I'm attracted to you" and his friend automatically deadpans back "my foot is attracted to you ass." And all I could think about was Percy being silly and going "I'm attracted to you" and Nico replies in a monotone with a blank face "my foot is attracted to your ass, Jackson."
Okay I'm done rambling. Ideas for helping me get out of writers blockade welcome. I love you all, my little psychopaths! Thank you for being so patient.