Chapter seven

IM BACK BITCHES! BET YOU THOUGHT YOU'D SEEN THE LAST OF ME! Hehehehehehe. Okay no. I'm sorry.
I'm finally back and writing, my CI is being turned on tomorrow and honestly, I'm f*cking terrified. Like, what if it doesn't work? I'm probably making myself sick worrying so I've been reading fanfiction to try not to worry. Fanfiction can save the world, am I right?
Has anyone heard of the anime Kyou Kara Maou? If not, I swear to f*cking god, I'm starting to believe all anime authors put gay ships in these ships, whether canon or not, just because they know fans will freak. I mean, the dude gets engaged to another dude by slapping him on the face and apparently that meant they're engaged in that world, and then the dude that the main dude slaps, gets all clingy and accuses the other dude a bunch of times if cheating, and then there's this major fight thing and blah blah blah and the main dude sacrifices himself for the other dude, there's a kiss scene and thats how far I've gotten. I honestly couldn't stop giggling because it's so cliche... And don't get me started on Owari No Seraph. We all see you two, you can't hide that you want each other's asses. I mean, come on, Yuu was on his hands and knees in one of the battle scenes and Mika was right behind him and you could LITERALLY SEE MIKAS EYES ON YUUS ASS. And then there was the whole 'drink my blood I'm going to run my hand through your hair as you do it' thing. Honestly I watch way too many amines with gay ships... Even if they aren't canon (mikayuu is so canon they just haven't announced it. I will fight you on that).
Moving on from gay cartoon characters, FLUFFY!!!!!!! I needed some fluff because I just wrote the last chapter of this because I already had it planned and sobbed for an hour and a half. If you're not ready for depression, stop reading. Okay, NICOS POV!!!
QOTD:
How many of you have started winter break? I'm on my second day of break.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I said maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
'Cause after all
You're my wonderwall
~Oasis
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nico was actually happy. Although he didn't show it on his face, he was happy. He had Percy now to thank for that. Because Percy was the one who was saving him. Just by being his boyfriend, although they hadn't even been together an hour.
Nico laughed quietly at Percy's lame joke. The two had moved from the room into the dining room of the ship. Nico had been nervous to show off Percy in front of the others, especially Annabeth, because Percy had said they'd just broken up. Nico worried Annabeth would be angry, but as soon as she had seen Percy's arm around Nico's shoulders, she smiled, and congratulated Percy on 'finally getting the one he wanted'. It seemed the two were on better terms now not dating. The others had been equally nice, Hazel hugged Nico tightly and told him she knew he would get Percy one day, Leo made some stupid joke and grinned at them, Piper had just smiled, Frank nodded in approval, Jason actually tackled Nico and hugged him to death and said 'I told you so' and then turned to Percy and proceeded to give him the 'you hurt my best friend I will rip you to shreds and feed you to a hellhound' talk, Reyna didn't say anything, but smiled slightly at them. It was a relief to Nico. Jason had been right back when they met Eros. He would have them behind him.
Percy sat next to Nico, his arm still around his shoulder, talking to the other seven about the next step. Nico wasn't exactly involved in this yet, they were just talking about the lines in the prophecy.
Nico sighed softly, leaning his head on Percy's shoulder. Percy shifted to make it more comfortable. He glanced down at Nico and smiled, kissing the top of his head. Nico rolled his eyes at the sweet gesture but was smiling.
"You tired?" Percy whispered.
"No, just bored. The prophecy isn't about me, so..."
Percy laughed softly.
"Maybe later, we can hang out on the deck, you know, talk a bit to pass the time. It we could practice sword fighting, whatever you want."
Nico rolled his eyes.
"You just want to fight me, Jackson." He said, a little louder than he meant to.
"Why does Percy want to fight you, Nico? I thought you two had finally settled your issues!" Piper laughed.
Percy spluttered.
"I don't! I was just saying whatever he wanted to do was fine with me!"
"Suuuuurre."
"Oh shut up, ghost king. Or I won't talk to you anymore." Percy mumbled.
"You can't go five seconds without saying something to me. I doubt you can handle the silent treatment." Nico teased.
"Eh, you're probably right." Percy shrugged his other shoulder. "I like talking with you, talking with you makes you more happy looking." Percy smiled down at him.
Nico tried really hard to hide his blush, burying his face in Percy's shoulder, who just laughed and pulled Nico closer to him.
Nico noticed the others had left after his blush went away and he had pulled his head away from Percy's neck, maybe because the two we're ignoring them. Honestly, Nico didn't care, all he cared about was the boy in front of him.
Percy placed his hand on Nico's cheek, moving his head up slightly, and kissed him. It felt like their first kiss, just as amazing as that first one had been.
He pulled away after a minute, but kept their foreheads together.
"You still want to talk on the deck, or go to one of our rooms?"
Nico blinked, still slightly dazed by the kiss. It was only their second kiss and Nico was still having trouble coming to terms. Percy wanted him. Percy was his boyfriend. Percy wanted to piece his heart together again.
Percy was his wonderwall, his savior.