Chapter 9

Chapter Nine:

When I enter homeroom, I go straight to the teacher. He is a young man probably in his late 20s or early 30s. He is reading a National Geographic magazine. "Hi. My name is Lydia Ellis and I'm new here." I say. He puts the magazine down and says, "Good morning, my name is Mr. Frair. You can choose any seat that you would like. I don't have many rules during homeroom just don't throw things please. Good luck on your first day, do I have you in my History class?" he asks. I scan my schedule looking for his name. "No, I have Mr. Willis for History." I reply. "Well he is an excellent teacher as well, good luck again." I thank him and try to find a seat. Besides Mr. Frair and myself, there is one other student in the room and he seems to be studying. He is sitting dead center so I take a seat to his right. I sit off and stare into space for awhile before he looks up from his book. "Hello. Sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier, I was finishing up my book. My name is Liam Payne. What's yours?" I smile shyly back. "Hi....I'm Lydia Ellis." I say shyly. "Are you new here?" he asks. "Yes. I just moved here with my mom and younger sister Juliette." We talk about school for a little while and discover that we have a lot of classes together. We both took as many AP classes as possible and smile to myself, pleased that I'll know at least one person in the majority of my classes. Soon more kids filter into the classroom and much to my surprise and happiness, in walks Tiffany. "Lydia!!" she screams in joy. "Hey Tiffany!" I'm just as excited as her. "Come on let's compare schedules." We find that we only have a one class together which is Child Development. The bell rings and I prepare to start my day.

A/N: Thank you to everyone who is reading! I really appreciate! I promise the chapters will get better soon! I feel like they're pretty boring haha. Please vote and comment! Thanks again!