#6 How He Hugs You

Harry:

He wraps his strong arms around your waist, pulling you as close as he can possibly get you. You wrap your arms around his neck . He buries his head into your hair, inhaling the sweet scent of your shampoo.

Louis:

He pulls you against him and rest his cheeky hands on your bum, occasionally squeezing. You rest your hands on his chest, smacking him everytime he squeezes, causing him to laugh and do it again.

Niall:

He wraps you in his famous Horan Hug. He lifts you off the ground spinning you around, causing you to laugh and get a bit dizzy. When he finally puts you back on the grind he leaves a slightly sloppy kiss on your cheek.

Liam:

He pulls you into his hard chest and wraps his arms around you lower back loosely. He always whispers how much he loves you in your ear. The thing with Liam is he hates pulling away so he tries to make every hug as long as possible.

Zayn:

When Zayn hugs you he's really playful. He runs his hands up and down your arms and down your back all the way down to your bum. He always smacks you on the bum and in all honestly most of his hugs turn into HOT sex.

A/N:

Tell me which one you liked the best! I really wanna know what you guys think so COMMENT! if you want a personal imagine give me all the info from the first chapter. Request a preference! Please!!! Ok guys bye!:D REMEMBER TO VOTE, FAN, AND COMMENT!!!