Requested imagine for idkchloe

YOUR POV:

I shook Harry awake after placing hints all around the house. You see, you had found out that you were pregnant and you wanted to tell Harry in. A special way, so what's more special than a scavenger hunt?

"Harry, Harry, Babe..."I whispered, shaking him.

"EH...What's wrong Chloe?" He asked in his morning voice.

"Nothing, I'm just going shopping, I left breakfast on the counter." You explained.

He nodded, "Bye! Love you!" He said, giving you a quick kiss before you left.

After you left the house you went to a coffee shop down the road to wait for Harry to leave the flat.

HARRYS POV:

I got up, getting ready for the day. I went downstairs to eat breakfast that Chloe had made. But before I got to the kitchen I saw a note taped to the door.

'go to the living room.'

Confusion spread across my face as I read the note Chloe left but I followed her instructions.

Walked to the living room, the note still in my hand. I smiled as I found the other note on the table.

' I know you are confused babe, but I need you to go to that flower stand we stopped by on our first date, make sure you tell them your name and that you want those beautiful red roses you bought me that night!'

I quickly threw on my coat and a different pair of pants and rushed to the flower stand that started it all.

When I got there I walked up to the old man that's always there. "Hi, my names Harry and I'm here to pick up some roses?" I said more of a question.

" I know who you are son, and may I say, you're one lucky man. Your wife came here and told me what she was doing, she's definitely a keeper." The old man replied as he handed me a baby bib and a rose. The bib had a note on it. 'Whats something we've always wanted? If you still haven't figured it out go back to the house and look in the bathroom. There's a surprise just for you!'

I shook my head and headed back to the flat and into the bathroom as the directions stated.

When i got back home I sprinted to the bathroom where there on the counter laid a pregnancy test. With tears in my eyes I slowly walked towards it and when I looked down I saw that it was positive.

I felt the tears coming as I quickly wiped them away since I heard the door latch open.

Chloe came into the bathroom, a huge grin on her face.

"Congratulations, Daddy!" She said with tears rolling down her cheeks. I wiped them away and kissed her passionately.

Your POV:

I walked up behind Harry and saw the tears in his eyes. "Congratulations, daddy!" I said with a grin, I could feel the tears flowing freely now.

Harry walked up to me and wiped my tears away and then kissed me with so much passion it took my breath away.

"I love you so much Chloe Styles, and I'll love this baby with all I have." He said with tears rolling down his cheeks.

" that's all I could ever ask for, I love you too, Harry." I said with a sob.

A/N:

I hope you like it Chloe!!!!!! And I wanna give a huge shoutout to NathalieTomlinson845 for helping me write this!!!! Your the best potato eva!!!!!! You guys need to check out her profile, she's an amazing writer and a great person to talk to!!! Go check her out!!!!!!

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT