Requested imagine for brie_todd

Today you and your boyfriend of a year are going to the beach. To say you were excited was an understatement considering how hard you've been working these past few weeks.

"Hey, babe?" Louis called from the back of the car where he was putting the packed lunch in the trunk.

"Yea?" you replied.

"Have you seen my beach ball?" he asked.

"Really lou? I already told you it's in the backseat. Lets just go already!"

"Geez, ok." he chuckled.

Thirty minutes later and you could smell the salt water and hear the waves crashing against the sand. You two set up a blanket and umbrella in the perfect spot and a perfect amount if space from the ocean. You took the opportunity to finally relax, laying out with your shades and a book when all of a sudden you were snatched off the ground by two very strong tattooed covered arms.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON, PUT ME DOWN!" you shrieked with a squeal of excitement.

"Nope, not til your pretty little ass is underwater." he stated, slapping you on the butt.

"Nooo, please baby! Don't you love me?" You pleaded, trying to save your beautiful beach waves you finally accomplished this morning.

"Yep, I love you to bits but you are already in so there's nothing I can do." he said in a not-so-innocent tone.

"Wha-?" you weren't able to finish before your body was engulfed in freezing cold water. "AAAAAH! ITS FREEZING!" you exclaimed with your teeth helplessly chattering.

You sure didn't hear an apology, nope what you heard were the sounds of hysterical laughter. "Ha, y-you-your f-face!! Haha!" Lou said, giggling like a school girl.

"Oh, you think it's funny do you? Well let me just give you a hug to ya know, share the experience." you said with a deviant smirk.

"Wait, no! Brie, babe! no! AHHH! it's cold!!!!" He exclaimed when you practically tackles him in the biggest bear hug you could possibly muster.

"Is it now? I would never have guessed!" you said oh-so-innocently.

"Baaaaaaabe!" he whined.

"Yes?"

"You got me all wet! Now I guess I'm just gonna have to take my clothes off so they can dry." he finished with a smirk.

"Lou, you better not! Stop!" You exclaimed practically pulling his board shorts all the way to his belly button so he doesn't throw me off.

"Ha! the look on your face was priceless! it never gets old, now lets eat!" he said slinging his arm around your shoulder.

Your two are your packed lunch and enjoyed the rest of the day by playing with the beach ball, making sandcastles, and finally enjoying the sunset by each other's side.

A/N:

Hoped you like it Brie!!!! If you didn't I'll write ya another one! If you want a imagine inbox me or comment your name, which boy, the situation, and anything else you think I need!

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT!

READ LITTLE THINGS!

later guys! love you all!!!