#2 How He Kisses You

Harry:

Every time he kissed you it so passionate and heated. He wraps his arms around your waist and you wrap your arms around his neck. He makes sure to pull you as close as possible too, just making sure you never leave him.

Louis:

His kisses are always long and deep. He teases you all the time. He pulls you to his body, his arms rested on your bum, occasionally squeezing and yours on his chest smacking him every time he squeezed, laughing slightly.

Niall:

His kisses might be short and sweet, but when he kissed you, he makes sure to kiss you at least five times. He cups your cheeks bringing your face as close as possible and you do the same.

Liam:

His kisses are so full of love and passion. He makes sure to squeeze you tight and every time he pulls away he tells you how beautiful you are and how much he loves you.

Zayn:

His kisses are sweet and full of love. He kisses you all over your face, your nose, your forehead, lips, and temples. He loves to tangle his hands in your hair and you obviously return the favor.

A/N:

Tell me what you think! If you want an imagine inbox me or just comment. To find out what I need to know look at the first chapter! Give me ideas ok, request a imagine or pref! VOTE! FAN! COMMENT! Ok that's all for now! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!