Requested Imagine for MessyHurr part 2

Four days, four days since you had even seen Louis. And to say it was plain out awful would be an understatement. your heart felt like it was constantly being stabbed with a knife. All in all it was worse than any pain you had ever even imagined going through. "Reese, you gotta get off that couch, love. You're starting to smell..." you best friend has been trying to crack jokes with you the whole time but it never really helped.

"Oh come on, please get up and do something Reese! It will stop hurting sooner or later and when it does you'll be the best that you've ever been!" she said, trying to make you feel better.

"I just love him so much..." you replied with tears in you red and puffy eyes. You best friend finally got the hint and gave you a hug when all of a sudden the doorbell rang.

"I GOT IT!" you friend all but screamed in your ear.

"What the hell are you doing here you singing scumbag? You're lucky that there are witnesses around here or your ass would be on the floor!" You heard you best friend scream. Who in the world is she talking to? you asked yourself.

"I-I just need to see her, p-please, I love her..." a crackly voice replied. You would know that voice anywhere but the way it was laced with so much sorrow broke your heart even more.

You ran to the door and found your theory was right. "R-R-Reese? Babe, I'm so so soooosorry! Please just come back home, I've been nothing without you and I know, I know so cliche right but it's the truth! I LOVE YOU!! And I regret everything, I will solemnly swear to never touch another drop of alcohol again if you take me back! just please, PLEASE!" Louis pleaded, practically on his knees.

So you did what any girl would do if Louis Tomlinson was begging on his knees for you, you jumped into his arms kissing the crap out of him. When you two finally pulled apart because of lack of air, he said "I'm just gonna take that as a yes."

"That was definitely a yes, babe!" You giggled planting your lips firmly back on his.

A/N:

Sorry it took so long, hope you like it! please give me your feedback!

If anybody wants a imagine inbox me or comment your name, what boy, and the situation!!!!

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT!!!!