#7 Drunk Texts ;)

Harry:

Harry told he was going to the club with the boys to celebrate how well their tour went. You weren't really worried, you trusted Harry whole heartedly! But the thing is when Harry and Louis are together, it's major trouble.

It was two in the morning when you awoke to the sound of your phone buzzing rapidly. You looked at your phone and saw you had a text from Harry. "Why is he texting me at 2 in the morning?" You grumbled, a little upset somebody woke you up from your deep slumber.

You opened the text and read it.

Harry: let us sext!

You: about sex?

You: I'm going to bed soon! Bye!

Harry: Oooopah!

You: I love you! :*

Harry: "I wanna goose!¡" I think this is the weirdest conversation ever...

You: goose?

Harry: "mallard me!" What the hell is he talking about? You thought to yourself giggling.

You: "what?" You replied, trying to think what the hell your boyfriend is saying.

Harry: "swan my button!"

You: babe, I don't know what your saying..

Harry: pooooooop!,,!

You heard a knock on your door before you could reply to that 'oh so intelligent text.' You went to open the door to find a very drunk Harry.

Louis:

You and Lou went clubbing to celebrate your birthday. It was only midnight and Louis was completely wasted, so you decided it was definitely time to go. So you loaded Louis and yourself into a cab on the way to your flat.

You were sitting in the cab, humming along to the music when your phone beeped in your purse. You checked and saw it was from Louis. You glanced at your boyfriend with a confused look and he just started giggling like little a school girl, looking out the window. "What the hell?" You thought with a laugh.

You checked your text and it read

"I see you-A" You laughed so loud it scared the cab driver. This caused you to quickly apologize to the driver, trying desperately to hold in your giggles.

You and Lou had been watching Pretty Little Liars on Netflix earlier and apparently it stuck. So with a chuckle you replied.

You: oh really? Do I look sexy?;)

You heard Louis's phone ding so you watched him, awaiting his reaction.

He read over it and said, rather loudly "fuck yeah, you do!"

You just burst out laughing and kissed your very drunk boyfriend.

Niall:

You were visiting Niall's family and Niall went out to a club to celebrate Greg's birthday. He was only suppose to be gone until one but it was three in the morning already, you weren't worried though because he told you if he wasn't home by then he was at Greg's.

Around 3:05 you heard your phone beep and saw it was from Niall. You opened it and it said

"Hey baaaaaaaaabe!!!!! Immer justtt wondwrin wat u waerin??????"

You smiled at his drunk text, he's even horny while he's drunk. You decide to reply.

You: I'm wearing a parka and parachute pants.

You giggled wondering what he would say to that. Not a minute later your phone buzzed.

Niall: ummmm dat soundssssssss soooooooo sexxyyy;D! Im comin ova!

You giggled and put your phone back on the nightstand.

Not even ten minutes later there was a knock on the door, signaling your very intoxicated boyfriend was here.

Liam:

Liam and the boys had gone out tonight for a long awaited boys night, which you were completely ok with because you and the boys girlfriends were having a girls night. It was two in the morning and Perrie and Eleanor left already but there was still no sign of Liam. You were getting ready for bed when "what makes you beautiful" rang through the air, signaling Liam was texting you.

You read the text.

Liam: hey babe......

You: hey!

Liam: I havent been completly honest wit u....

You: what do you mean, babe?

Liam: it's time I habe to telk u!

You: what do you have to tell me?!

Liam: my secret....

You: liam, what the hell is your secret?" You replied, getting a bit annoyed, he must be drunk...

Liam: u have to promise 3 take it criuslee, ok?

You: ok Liam, ill take it seriously. Now tell me!

Liam: I'm batman.....

You: babe are you drunk?

Liam: just a wittle

You: I'm coming to get you, don't move!

You went and got your very intoxicated boyfriend and took him home, putting him to sleep.

Zayn:

Zayn went out to a club with some old friends from high school and they were going to stay at a hotel so no one had to drive all the way home after drinking.

You were sitting at your flat with your best friend having a little Channing Tatum movie marathon!;) It was almost two in the morning when your phone rang loudly, signaling you had a text.

You looked at the text to find that it was Zayn texting you. You read it and realized he was drunk, very drunk actually....

Zayn:"Baaaaaaaabe! Guess where I am!" Well this will be interesting! You thought to yourself.

You: where are you?

Zayn:"drunk! Where are you?!?!"

You: how are you drunk?!

Zayn: I drank that goose watergr it tasted like fire!

What the hell is he talking about? You giggled and replied.

You:OMG you drank vodka?!

Zayn:I can't stop going to the bathroom!

You: "awe babe! Did you throw up?" You texted your boyfriend, feeling upset that he's sick.

Zayn:yep! That taste like fire too! Am I a dragon?!🐲

You:"no! Just stay put, I'm coming to get you!" You said throwing on your coat and shoes.

Zayn:FEAR THE GRATE DRAGON MORTAL!

You: your not a dragon...

Zayn: BURNINATOR!!🔥

You: babe I'm coming to get you!

You went and picked up your intoxicated boyfriend and made sure he got home safe and well.