Requested Imagine for MessyHurr

Today was your birthday and you were sitting at the flat that you and your boyfriend, Louis Tomlinson of the one and only One Direction, shared together. It was almost midnight and Louis hadn't even said happy birthday and he still hasn't gotten back from the studio so you were mad and a bit worried for your boyfriend's safety at the same time. You were about to call him for the twentieth time when BANG! the door slammed open and in walked a very intoxicated Louis.

"Heeeeeey baaaaaaabeeeeeee!" Louis said while grabbing your face and trying to kiss you. You almost threw up because of the bitter smell of his breathe.

"Are you serious Louis? Really? Today you decide to get drunk off your ass?" You exclaimed, your voice rising with fury.

"Why are you so pissy Reese?" Louis said, all if a sudden sober.

"I'm 'pissy' because today is my fucking birthday and you ditched me to go get wasted! Do you know how worried I was? This is your last chance." You all but screamed, pointing a finger into his chest.

"I won't be needing that chance actually, I don't want a bitch as a girlfriend!" He screamed right back with the same fury. What is he mad for? I didn't ditch him on his birthday! you thought to yourself.

"I'm a bitch? Really?!? Well I guess this bitch is leaving!" You screamed, grabbing your stuff and leaving. you walked down the rainy streets of London when you finally found a pay phone, you dialed you best friends number and told her the story. Being the great best friend she is, she instantly came and got you.

A/N:

Hey sorry it took me so long but I PROMISE there will be a part two! I'm a firm believer in fairytale endings!