Requested imagine for ahmayzayn

Today you and your boyfriend Niall were going shopping at the mall to get him some new clothes considering all his other clothes are covered in food stains...

"Ashely!" You heard Niall yell across the store you were currently in.

A bit embarrassed you scurry over to where Niall is. "Niall, don't yell across the freaking store! people are staring! What do you want anyway?" you whisper yelled to him.

"I'm irish, we're loud. Don't try to change me woman!" He said with a mock serious face.

"Niall, seriously what did you want?" you said through giggles.

"Well, babe, I wanted to know if you wanted to go to that store right over there." He said with a mischievous smile as he threw an arm around your shoulder. Looking where Niall was pointing your face turned bright red.

"Niall James Horan, we are NOT going into Victoria Secret!" You whisper yelled completely mortified by the suggestion.

"Oh yes we are. Come on Ashely, since when are you such a scaredy cat?" Niall said, dragging you towards the store.

"I just don't want to come here with you, that's all!" you said with a pout.

"Here try this, this , mhmmm, this, that, that one, oh fuck yes and this thing too!" Niall said handing you a whole bunch of lingerie.

"Fine, but as soon as I try these on we are leaving!" You said running to the dressing room. A couple minutes later you had tried on most of the outfits he had handed you you heard something unbelievable.

"ASHELY? WHERE ARE YOU, BABE? THIS SEXY RED THING WOULD LOOK HOT ON YOU!" you heard Niall scream across the whole store.

"Oh my God, just stay calm Ashely. Don't kill him yet. All you have to do is sneak out. Yeah that's it sneak out." you whispered to yourself, grabbing all your belongings and leaving the dressing room. "Ok there's the door, almost there and-"

"Babe, where are ya goin?" You heard that oh-so-familiar Irish accent say behind you.

"Crap!" you said to yourself.

"Hey babe, go try this on, it would look HOT!" Niall said shoving you to the dressing room.

"No, you can just buy it and I'll freaking wear it at home, dear God Niall, again with the screaming? Do you have no shame?" you said irritated beyond belief.

"Nope. and I'll just grab the rest of these too and these and take those home too." Niall said a little too excited.

"Ok babe, this is great! now let's pay and go!" He said with a smirk.

After paying for all 20 pairs of underwear you and your boyfriend walked out of the store.

"I can't wait to get to home, babe." Niall whispered in your ear.

"Oh no, after what you did in that store there will be no fun at the Horan house, sorry babe!"you said with a successful smile.

"What?!? babe? No, I'm sorry! I won't do it again, I promise Pretty please babe?" Niall said with a cute little pout.

"No babe, have you ever heard that phrase? umm what was it? oh yeah, pay backs a bitch!" you said with a laugh causing Niall to pout even more.

A/N:

I really hoped you liked it Ashely! I'm so so sorry that it sucked! just tell me if you want me to redo it I totally will! I really am sorry!!!!!

VOTE!

FAN!

COMMENT!

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!