➵17

Omniscient POV

          Kathy and Jesse were visiting their hometown for the weekend, and surprisingly Jade didn't wanna go. She wanted to spend her whole weekend with the person she loved the most— Chris.

It was Saturday night and Janice was currently working at the club. Remembering the agreement that Chris and Jade made, he scurried his way over to her house. He walked in and it was dimly lit, she was nowhere in sight so he slowly made his way up the stairs. Her door was cracked and you could see the light illuminating into the hallway. He peeked through, only to see her on her stomach reading another one of her magazines. He smiled.

"Her and these damn magazines." He said lowly to himself.

He walked in and she looked up at him immediately. She got up off of her bed and embraced him. She loved his scent, and the way his hands wrapped around her body. She found herself falling in love with him over and over again everytime they hugged.

"What's so intriguing about these magazines? You're always reading them." He said, grabbing the mag from off the bed.

"Truthfully, I really don't know." She shrugged her shoulders and plopped back down on her bed. Chris took the spot next to her.

"Where's your mom and Jesse?"

"They went to Pennsylvania for the weekend. Where we're from."

"Why didn't you go? Don't you miss it?" He asked.

"No, not as much as I thought I did."

"Oh.."

It was silent for a couple of minutes. But not an awkward silence, it was more comfortable then anything.

Considering that it was 11 at night, Jade began to get tired. She dropped her magazine on her nightstand and pulled the blanket from under her.

"You staying?" She asked, looking at Chris. He hesitated, but then nodded.

He kicked off his shoes and crawled over to the spot next to her. She shut her lamp off, the only light being the moon illuminating in through her window. They didn't say anything to eachother. They both stared up at the ceiling, thinking about anything and everything that's happened these past two months.

Suddenly, Chris grabbed her hand from underneath the blanket and interlocked their fingers. She looked at him. She tried to study his facial features with the light that she did have. Even though it was dark, she could still notice his perfect cheek bones, and his warm toned skin, and the small freckles scattered about his cheeks.

She kissed him, and he gladly kissed her back. He wrapped his arms around her body pressing himself onto her.

The kiss was intensifying by the second, it began to get a little hot in the room. He kept his hands on her body as she lifted herself to get on top of him. He helped her removed her shirt, and her bra. She blushed a little, trying to cover herself but he pushed her hands away.

"Don't do that. You are perfect." He said, looking her directly in the eyes. He kept a grip on her waist as she lowered down to kiss him again. He pushed himself up and removed his shirt as well.

"I'm a virgin." She said suddenly. Chris stopped and looked at her. He noticed how scared she was, and it made him a little uncomfortable. The only mood he liked to see Jade in was happy. Nothing more, nothing less.

"It's okay Jade, me too."

He saw her shoulders relax as she let out a breath of relief.

She slipped her pants off, along with her panties. And at this point, she was completely naked. Chris examined her body with his eyes, he chucked when he noticed she was blushing again.

"You don't have to be shy with me." He said, she nodded.

Chris slipped off his pants and his boxers, and he didn't break his lustful eye contact with Jade as he was doing so.

He flipped her over so he was now on top. He left a trail of kisses down her jawline, her neck, and stomach.

Without warning, he entered her. And she gripped his bicep as she squealed in pain.

Jade would've never thought she'd lose her virginity to a guy she had absolutely no intentions on falling in love with.

He kissed and licked and sucked on her neck as he gave her long, easy strokes. She toughed it out through the pain, she didn't wanna ruin the moment.

All in all, it was beautiful. They couldn't ask for a better moment, or a better person to share this with...