First Kiss

Freddy

You and Freddy were chilling in the office, like always. You two were singing Black Veil Brides, as you played the instruments from your phone. You were gonna have Bonnie play guitar for you guys, but he was busy with his girl. You two finished the song and Freddy smiled,"you're getting better". You smiled and giggled(or chuckled), blushing slightly. "All thanks to you", you told him and he smiled. "Close your eyes", he said as he transformed into his human form. You did, and soon felt him gently tilt your head back with his hand. You wanted to open your eyes, but you decided against it. A few moments later, Freddy pressed his lips to yours. It was a soft, quick kiss. You opened your eyes and looked at him, both of you were blushing furiously. "That would've been weird if you were still in your other form"

Bonnie (short I'm sorry ;-;)

You and Bonnie were on the stage, you in his lap. He was teaching you how to play drown by front porch step on his guitar. You smiled and began playing what you knew so far, Bonnie listening. when you finished, he smiled and nodded. "You're getting much better, quickly too", he complimented and you smiled, blushing lightly. you laid your head on his shoulder, going to kiss his cheek. He turned his head at the last second, making your lips touch. You blushed furiously while he smiled like an idiot. 

Chica

You and Chica were in the kitchen, trying the recipes she had written out for you. "Two eggs", she told you and you looked at her. "Isn't that cannibalism for you?", you joked and she raised an eyebrow. "Run", she spoke and you took off, not hesitating. She followed you, giggling and trying to catch you. "Get back here!", she giggled and you laughed, running through the party room. Bonnie and his girl (or guy) were kissing. You wanted to yell 'get some', but you needed to keep running. You looked behind you, slowing down. Chica wasn't behind you anymore. You continued looking behind you while walking, running into someone. "Got youuuu!", she laughed and wrapped her arms around you. You laughed and shook your head, you went to say something but were cut off by Chica kissing you. 

Foxy

You and Foxy were currently in his cove, watching a movie. You were on bean bag chairs you two found back stage. Before this, he was practicing on his drawings. You were a bit jealous, because he was an extremely fast learner. And he could draw realistic eyes already, something you were struggling on. You grabbed your sketchbook and began doing little drawings of eyes, trying to get them symmetrical. Foxy moved his chair over and watched, before taking your hand softly and guiding you. He smiled and continued, you letting him. After a few minutes, he finished. You looked at it, widening your eyes (punpunpun). "How did you-", he cut you off with a kiss. "I jus' think 'bout yours 'nd draw 'em". 

Golden Freddy 

You and Gold were in his room, playing with his keyboard. He was teaching you how to play Welcome to the Black Parade by MCR. You smiled and continued to play, him telling you which keys to hit. He lettered the keys so it'd be easier for you, which it was. "Alright, now play what you know so far", he instructed and you nodded, starting from the beginning. You hummed the lyrics quietly, but Gold bursted out singing. You giggled and continued to play, him singing the lyrics. You stopped and he did as well, kissing you softly. "You're a fast learner hun".