He/She finds out your secret talent

Thanks to @MarcelineTheFabQueen for the idea ^.^

Freddy

You were sitting in the office, tapping rhythmically on the desk while Freddy was singing quietly to himself. He looked at you and smiled lightly, continuing quietly while you tapped a quiet beat. (This is like when you're trying to hit a word count for an assignment lmfao) He looked at you and tilted his head,"can you play the drums?" You smiled and nodded,"yeah, I've been playing since I was 7". He smiled and watched you,"well, I taught you how to sing so you can teach me how to play the drums. Deal?"

Bonnie

You were sitting on stage, messing around with a new camera you had gotten. You absolutely loved photography, so you decided to take pictures of random things. Bonnie walked over and stretched slightly, making his shirt lift slightly. You quickly snapped a picture and giggled, making him raise an eyebrow. "Did you just take a picture of me?", you giggled (or chuckled) and nodded, showing him. He looked at it and smiled,"you're teaching me your angles"

Chica

You were sitting in the kitchen, waiting for the brownies to finish cooking. You glanced at 3 eggs (lol pun) and grabbed them, throwing one into the air and catching it. You began to juggle the eggs, giggling quietly. You watched the door open and watched Chica come in, making you stop. "That's really cool. Where did you learn that?", she asked and you smiled. "Self taught" "Well, you're teaching me then"

Foxy

You were sitting in pirate's cove, practicing your magic tricks on Foxy. They were just the old card tricks or pulling scarves out of your sleeve. His eyes lit up as you continued to put on a little show for him, smiling slightly to yourself. "Is this your card?", you asked and showed him the card. His eyes widened and he nodded quickly, smiling big. "Yes! Teach me how t' do that!"

Golden Freddy

You were sitting in Gold's room, putting together your flute. You grabbed your song book and flipped it open, as Gold watched in amusement. You brought the flute to your lips and began to play quietly, reading the music notes. Gold smiled as you continued, listening and closing his eyes. You finished after a few minutes and he looked at you,"I wasn't aware you could play". You smiled and giggled(or chuckled), nodding. "Since I was about 9", you told him and he smiled. "Teach me sometime?"