You catch them singing in the shower

Thanks to @AnimeFNAFCreepypasta for the idea!

Freddy

You were sitting on the stage, waiting for Freddy to finish his shower. You laid back and furrowed your eyebrows. The fuck was that? You put your ear to the floor and listened, smirking slightly. 'Im a Barbie girl..In a Barbie world',you heard Freddy sing and laughed to yourself. You're dating an idiot.

Bonnie

You sat on the counter in the bathroom, waiting for Bonnie to finish his shower when you heard quiet mumbling. 'Shawty want a thug..', he muttered, you're guessing he didn't think you could hear him. You grabbed your phone and began an audio recording. He is NEVER living this down.

Chica

You waited in the kitchen for Chica, making cupcakes as you waited. 'Krusty krab pizza.. Is the pizza..for you and...MEEEE', Chica's voice echoed throughout the kitchen, making you look at the vent. Well then.

Foxy

You waited in Pirates Cove, as Foxy showered. Who knew he had a shower behind his stage? Oh well. You grabbed his crayons and a piece of blank paper, coloring. 'You are a pirate..', you heard Foxy sing, quite LOUDLY. "Foxy what the fuck"

Golden Freddy

You waited in Gold's room, as he showered. You grabbed his keyboard and began playing 'welcome to the black parade', when you heard Gold sing. 'When I was..a young boy..'
"THIS IS NOT FOR YOU"
"I'LL SING IF I WANT"