First fight

Freddy

You were sitting in the office, browsing through tumblr. You began to giggle/chuckle at a text post, when Freddy walked in. "What are you laughing about?", he asked and you looked at  him. "Just a post  on tumblr", you replied and he narrowed his eyes. "Yeah, sure", he mumbled and you raised an eyebrow. "Do you wanna see?", you offered and he shook his head. "Nope, tell that dude/chick you're messaging I said hi", he hissed before walking out. 

Bonnie 

You were sitting on the stage, waiting for Bonnie. You were fucking around with his guitar again, playing a little tune. You strummed and shook your head, tuning it. You were just about finished, when the chord string broke. You sighed and rubbed your face, Bonnie was not going to be happy. He walked on the stage and looked at his guitar, then you. "Are you fucking kidding me?", he nearly screamed and grabbed his guitar. "It was an acc-", he cut you off. "I don't care", he walked backstage, holding his guitar. 

Chica  (yes, I know it's lame but I couldn't think of what to write for hers) 

You were sitting in the kitchen, humming to yourself while making cookies. You pulled them out of the oven, watching Chica walk into the kitchen. She quickly grabbed a cookie, before dropping it. "Why the fuck didn't you tell me it was hot?", she hissed while running her fingers under cool water. You furrowed your eyebrows and turned off the oven,"you didn't ask". She glared and flipped you off, before walking out. 

Foxy

You were currently in Foxy's cove, waiting for him to come back from grabbing something backstage. You looked at his drawings/paintings and smiled lightly, getting up. You began to walk over  to them, not noticing the paint cans on the floor. You accidentally knocked one over, widening your eyes as it spilled onto one of his unfinished paintings. "Shitshitshit", you mumbled  to yourself and picked up the painting. "Whatch-", he cut himself off and looked at the spilled paint, then his painting. "Wow", he mumbled and grabbed the painting from you, storming out.

Golden Freddy

You were in Gold's room, sitting on his bed. He said he had to take care of something and told  you to wait here. You looked around, boredly, trying to find something to entertain yourself with. You looked at his keyboard and picked it up. You sat back down and placed it on your lap, playing part of a song. You must've hit a key too hard, because it fell off. And,with your luck, Gold appeared and looked at you. "What the hell did you do?", he grabbed the keyboard and put it away, glaring at you. "I didn't mean to, I mus-", he cut you off. "Well, maybe you shouldn't be so rough with it", he hissed before disappearing again.