How you meet

Freddy

You were the new night guard at Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria (oops mother fucking shocker) and it was your third night. You glanced at the clock, 3:15 am. You continued to flip through the cameras, when you heard a deep laugh. You began flying through the cameras, but stopped at the show stage. Where the fuck was Freddy?! You went to the party room, about to go past it, when you saw glowing white eyes in the background. Was that Freddy? You shrugged it off, and continued through your night of locking out Chica, Bonnie, and even Foxy at times. You glanced at the clock, 5:30 am. You checked your power supply, widening your eyes. You only had 3% power left! You had both your doors shut, which made the power drain quickly. You went to turn on the light, when the power went out. "Fuck! Please no!", you screamed at the darkness. After a few seconds of silence, you heard music playing. You looked at the left door, when you saw Freddy's face begin lighting up. You squeezed your eyes shut, bracing yourself for whatever was coming. "Hmm..maybe you deserve a second chance..", Freddy's voice rang throughout the silent pizzeria. You slowly opened your eyes, looking back at the left door, but Freddy was gone.

Bonnie

You decided to take the job at Freddy Fazbear's pizza, but that was a fuckin mistake. (Clearly) It was your first night, and it was 2 am. Bonnie was offstage, but Chica and Freddy were still there. Bonnie was all you had to worry about, for now, at least. You put down the tablet, checking the doors. Nothing. You went back to the tablet, but Bonnie wasn't in the party room. You began your search for him, when you found him in the hallway. You shut the left door, then checked the cameras again. He went back to the party room, so you opened the door again. You checked the time on your phone, 4:28 am. You smiled slightly to yourself,"only an hour and a half left". You checked the cameras again, but Bonnie was no where to be seen. You slowly put down the tablet, checking the right door, then the left. "Hi there!", Bonnie nearly screamed, making you fall off the chair in surprise. You quickly got up, about to close the door, but Bonnie was already in. You stared at him, waiting for whatever was gonna happen. "I'm not going to hurt you, let me help", he smiled and you slowly nodded, sitting back in the chair. Bonnie helped you through the rest of the night, and when 6 am rolled around, he got up and left without a word.

Chica

You took up the role as a security guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, but  decided the pay wasn't good enough. After tonight, you were going to quit. You absentmindedly checked the door lights, before the cameras. You spun in your spiny chair, before checking the lights again. You let out a bored sigh, before spinning again. Your chair slipped, making you fall back on your butt. You swear you heard a giggle, but brushed it off. You got up and brushed off your butt of dirt, before checking the cams again. Chica was out of sight, so you suspected she was in the kitchen. You couldn't take chances. You check the left, then right door. You saw Chica peering in through the window, making you slam down the door. You saw her expression sadden, making you feel a little guilty. "I won't hurt you..", she spoke just loud enough for you to hear. You debated with yourself to open it or not, eventually giving in. You opened the door, and she smiled, walking in. "Bonnie, leave her/him alone. Spread it to Foxy and Freddy", you widened your eyes in surprise. She was protecting you! You heard metallic steps go down the hall, then looked at Chica. She smiled and you two talked for the rest of the night.

Foxy

You needed money badly, so you decided you had to take a job at Freddy's. It was your 4th night, so you pretty much knew how the animatronics operated. You've gotten multiple visits from Chica and Bonnie already, even Freddy was offstage. You flipped through the cameras, but stopped on Pirates Cove. The animatronic, who's name was Foxy according to the phone guy, was poking his head out. You shuddered, but put down the tablet to check the door lights. You slammed the door in Bonnie's face, before checking the cameras once again. Freddy was in the kitchen, Chica was in the hall, Bonnie outside your door, and Foxy still in his position. You watched Foxy for a moment, before the cameras went to static. Fucking dicks. You opened the left door, since Bonnie had gone backstage. You checked the cams again, noticing Foxy changed positions. You heard a deep laugh, and began the search for Freddy, before slamming the right door. Freddy was right outside the office, peering into the camera. Suddenly, you heard running. You checked the cameras, before seeing Foxy run down the left hallway. "SCCCC-", he stopped himself and looked at you. "Ahoy, lass/lad!", Foxy greeted and smiled, showing his teeth. You waved slightly, as he sat on the floor. "Ol' captin Foxy will pretct' ye'", he smiled, making you smile back. The rest of the night consisted of you two talking and working together.

Golden Freddy

Your mom had kicked you out, leaving you out on the streets. You needed a job, badly, so you decided to work at Freddy's. It was your second night, and it was only 2:32 am and you had 69% (get it?) power left. You only had a visit from Bonnie, so far. You flipped through the cameras, Freddy on stage, Bonnie backstage, and Chica on stage. You continued checking the cameras, before checking the lights. You slammed the door in Bonnie's face once again, doing a little dance. You began going through the cameras again, before noticing that the posters change every once in a while. Who the hell was doing that? You opened the door, since Bonnie had gone back to the hallway. You checked the right door, slamming that one down, flipping Chica off. You picked up the tablet, going through the cameras, when one certain poster changed to a close up of Freddy's face. This was different, because the poster had gold fur and black eyes, instead of brown fur and blue eyes. You put down the tablet, but nearly jumped, because an animatronic was right in front of you. You heard giggling, and began to back up. The animatronic slowly raised it's head, looking at you. "I won't hurt you, also, funny dancing earlier", it spoke and you blushed at the thought of it seeing you dance. "My name's Golden Freddy, but call me Gold", he spoke and you nodded slightly in return. "Y/N", he nodded slightly, before disappearing. "I'm always watching", his voice echoed through the pizzeria.