She/He gets jealous

Thanks to Coolgirl99932 for the idea! :D 

Freddy

You were in the kitchen, you wanted to do something special for Freddy. Chica was currently helping you cook cupcakes, you two were giggling (or chuckling) and gossiping about random things. You pulled the cupcakes out of the oven and set them on the counter to cool, when the door swung open. "What the hell? I've been looking everywhere for you!", Freddy growled and wrapped his arms around your waist, glaring at Chica. "Freddy, it's fine. She was just helping me make something for you", you told him and he kissed your cheek protectively, pulling you closer. "Mine". 

Bonnie

You were sitting on the stage alone, playing Bonnie's guitar. Bonnie said he'd be right back and for you to wait here, so you were. You hummed quietly while you continued to strum, but a voice began to sing what you were humming. You looked up and smiled, while continuing to play. Foxy sang while you played, but that came to an end when Bonnie walked back in. "She/he's mine!", he hissed and ran over, picking you up bridal style. "Bon, lad, I 'ave a lass/lad of me own", Foxy informed him and Bonnie just glared and flipped him off. 

Chica 

You were currently in the bathroom, fixing your hair. (Guys do this too so XD) You walked out but bumped into someone,"shit, sorry. I didn't mean to". You heard a laugh and looked up, Freddy. "Nah, it's fine. Not like I'm gonna kill you over it", he joked and you laughed. "So, where's Chica? I haven't seen her since I got here", you asked and he shrugged. "I'm here!", she ran over and hugged you tightly, sticking her tongue out at Freddy. "This one is mine, get your own".

Foxy

You were currently walking around, looking for Foxy. You already checked his cove and the bathrooms, but he was nowhere to be seen. You continued your search and sighed, walking over to Gold. "Have you seen Foxy at all?", Gold shook his head and you sighed. "I've been looking for him all night", you informed him and he pointed behind you. You felt someone pick you up and hold you tightly,"she/he be mine", Foxy informed the golden bear, before running off while holding you. 

Golden Freddy

You were sitting in the party room, messing around with the party hats. You smiled and arranged them in a pattern of colors, when you heard a chuckle. "Nice", Bonnie called out and you giggled/chuckled. "I thought it looked nicer this way", you spoke and he smiled, nodding. "I think so too", he agreed and you laughed. "Where's Gold by the way?", you asked and he shrugged. "No idea, he's always popping up in random places", he chuckled and you nodded. "I suggest you leave my girl alone, bunny", Gold spoke and wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you to his side.