They unintentionally be mean

Freddy

You walked into the restaurant, smiling to yourself. You had just gotten your hair cut, along with getting it colored dark blue. You ran up to Freddy, whose back was turned to you. You wrapped your arms around his waist, making him jump in surprise. He turned his head to the side, smiling slightly, looking at your hair. His smile immediately disappeared as he turned towards you. "What the hell did you do to your hair?", he asked and you slowly let your arms drop to your side, a frown slowly replacing your smile. "I thought you'd li-", he cut you off. "You thought wrong", he muttered and shook his head slightly. Tears began to form in your eyes, as you quickly ran out of the pizzeria. What a fucking dick. 

Bonnie

You walked into the pizzeria, smiling excitedly. Bonnie gonna LOVE what you did! You had gotten colored contacts, black to be exact. You thought they looked cool and thought Bonnie would as well. You walked backstage, jumping into Bonnie's arms. He caught you at the last second, smiling as he kissed your nose. "He- what the fuck?", he looked at your eyes and set you down. "I like them, don't you?", you asked and smiled, as he grimaced. "No, they make you look like an idiot and a goth", he muttered and you furrowed your eyebrows, confused. "You didn't have to be such an ass about it", you walked out before he could say a word. 

Chica

You smiled happily as you basically burst through the doors. You were excited to show Chica the new tattoo you had gotten. It was a small black butler seal on your hip, maybe the size of a quarter. You skipped into the kitchen, watching Chica pull a pizza out of the oven. "Chicaaa~", you smiled and she turned towards you, smiling. "Hey!", she chirped and set the pizza on the counter. "I wanna show you my new tattoo", you slid down the side of your jeans, showing her the small tattoo. Her face twisted into a mix of disgust and anger. "That is so stupid", she shook her head and you looked at her, pulling your pants back over it. "Well, I like it", you retorted, before storming out of the kitchen.

Foxy

You walked into the pizzeria, your nose stuck in a magazine. You were staring at your favorite band member, slowly drowning in their sexiness. You made your way into Foxy's cove, not looking away from the page for a moment. You heard shuffling, before arms wrapped around you. "he- who's that? He's ugly", Foxy muttered and you immediately snapped your head up, staring Foxy down. "(band members name) is NOT ugly!", you hissed before marching out of his cove, basically drooling on the picture. *me af*

Golden Freddy

You skipped into the pizzeria, trying to contain your excitement. You had finally gotten noticed by senpai! You ran into Gold's room, squealing (or not, if you're a boy) loudly. Gold looked up and blinked, clearly confused. "SENPAI NOTICED ME!", you basically screeched in his face, making him jump back slightly. "Who's senpai?", he asked and you grabbed your phone, showing him a million pictures. "Ew", he muttered and you furrowed your eyebrows. "Markimoo is amazing", you muttered and stomped out, pulling up youtube to watch Mark. *me when I got a foLLOW ON MY FUCKING OLD TWITTER ACCOUNT FROM CHRISTOFER DREW*