He/she scares you/attempts to scare you

Thanks to @surprize01 for the idea! (Sorry if I spelt it wrong :c)

Freddy

You walked in the office, waiting for Freddy to show up. You set down your bag and sat in the chair, when you heard Freddy's laugh. You jumped when the power went out, sighing quietly. Damn this place. You began to get up, when Freddy laughed again. You looked at the left door and furrowed your eyebrows. Freddy was sitting there, with his face lighting up every few seconds accompanied by a song. He began to walk towards you, when you grabbed the fan off the desk. "Back off", you told him and he huffed, stopping. "No fun".

Bonnie

You were exploring the pizzeria, something you never really got to do. You opened the door to the closet, looking around. "So that's what this looks like", you muttered and closed the door, making your way down the hall. Bonnie jumped (punpunpun) out from behind the corner,"boo!" You jumped and ended up smacking him, making him pout. "Rude".

Chica

You were in the bathroom, cleaning since obviously no one else working here knows how. You were currently mopping, when the door opened. Chica walked over to you and grabbed your wrist, pulling you down the hallway. "What are you doing?", you groaned and she giggled. "Prepping you for a suit, of course!", you widened your eyes and went limp, so it'd be harder for her to drag you. "Come on, we can play forever", she promised and you shook your head. She pouted and sighed, letting go. "God dammit, I just wanted to scare you".

Foxy

You were sitting in the office, grabbing some supplies for Foxy, when you heard running. You checked the right hall, then the left. Foxy was running at you with full speed, making you quickly go back in the office and slam the door. "LET ME INNNNN", he pouted and hit the door, eventually making the power drain out. You crawled under the desk, shaking slightly, when you heard Foxy walk in. "Lass?", he knelt down and looked at you. "T'was a joke lass..", you crawled out slowly and he hugged you.

Golden Freddy

You were in the kitchen, getting some pizza. (Hey, you were hungry, don't judge XD) You popped the plate in the microwave, pressing the button. You heard a quiet giggle, when Gold appeared. He was slumped over and had his head tilted to the side, making you widen your eyes. "Are you okay? You look like you need mental help", you heard a quiet laugh come from him, when he stood up. "Dammit Y/N, I wanted to scare you but you made me laugh".