Seeing his/her human form

Freddy

You walked into the pizzeria, smiling. You couldn't wait to see your boyfriend again! You walked into the office and expected to see Freddy, but all you saw was a boy with light brown hair, light blue eyes, bear ears, along with a tux. You blinked and glanced at the clock, people should be gone by now. You looked at boy,"Um..you're not supposed to be here". He looked at you and chuckled, getting off the desk. He was fucking tall. You looked up at him and he smiled,"Y/N, take a closer look", he told you and you tilted your head, looking at him. After a few seconds, it hit you. He was Freddy! You walked around him in circles, trying to comprehend this. You poked his ass softly, making him jump. You laughed and he joined in, wrapping his arms around your waist. "You like?", he asked and you smiled, kissing his nose. "Yes, and the bear ears suit you".

Bonnie

You skipped into the pizzeria, humming quietly to yourself. Bonnie promised he'd teach you how to play guitar today, so you were pretty excited. You skipped to the office and sat down, waiting for Bonnie to come in. After a few minutes, you heard footsteps. You watched the left door, leaning back in the chair. You watched someone walk in, but it wasn't your bunny. It was a boy with purple hair, red eyes, bunny ears, and a purple top with purple skinny jeans. He walked over and sat down on the chair next to you, making you blink. "Don't you know the pizzeria is closed?", you asked the purple haired male and he nodded. "Yes, considering I work here", he replied and laughed, looking at you. "B-Bonnie?!", you asked and he smiled, nodding. "The one and only!"

Chica

You strolled into the pizzeria, glancing at the clock. Chica told you to meet her in the kitchen at 12:05 am, because she wanted to show you something. You walked to the office, putting your things away, before going to the kitchen. You walked in and looked around for Chica. You heard the door open and felt arms wrap around your waist. You smiled and turned around, before coming face to face with a blonde haired girl. She had blonde hair, purple eyes, and a yellow dress on with a bib saying "let's eat!" You squirmed out of the girls arms, making her pout. "What's wrong?", she asked and you looked at her. "Who the hell are you?", you questioned and she smiled lightly. "Chica, Y/N, my name's Chica. I was hoping you'd know your own girlfriends name".

Foxy

You lazily walked into the pizzeria, stretching. Cramming for exams was killing you, you were happy to have a break and spend time with your boyfriend. You walked over to pirates cove, opening the curtain. (CANT A PIRATE ******** (don't like that word) IN THIS FUCKING HOUSE?! 10 POINTS TO WHOEVER KNOWS WHAT THIS IS FROM) you expected to see your lovable fox, but instead came face to face with a boy with red hair, gold eyes, and was dressed in a full pirate outfit, complete with the hook and eyepatch. "The pizzeria is closed you know", you told the boy and he laughed. "Y/N, lass, tis ol captain foxy!", he spoke in a pirate accent, making you widen your eyes. "Foxy?!", you nearly screamed and he smiled. "Aye aye captain", he repeated the joke you made a day ago.

Golden Freddy

You wandered into the pizzeria, mumbling to yourself. Your friend was pissing you off and you needed a break. You decided Gold would help so you walked to the office. You walked in to see not Gold, but a boy with golden hair, blue eyes (no black eyes with white pin point pupils for you), and a golden tux on. You furrowed your eyebrows,"all customers were supposed to leave an hour ago". The golden haired boy looked at you, smiling lightly. "The names Freddy, Golden Freddy. But call me Gold", you widened your eyes. "Gold?!", you looked at him and he nodded. "That's what I just said".