(S)he scares you (some fails)

Thanks to @suprize01 for the idea!

Freddy

You walked into the pizzeria and went to the office, sitting in your chair. You began to spin while you waited for Freddy. After 10 minutes of waiting, you heard a laugh. Not just any laugh. Freddy's creepy laugh. You groaned and picked up the tablet, searching for him. He was staring into the camera, right outside your office. "Freddy, what the fuck are you doing?", you called out and he peeked around the corner. His eyes were black with white pinpoints and you immediately slammed the door in his face.
Squeak!
"Ow..."
"Fail"

Bonnie (short-ish)

You walked into the pizzeria, immediately looking on the stage. Everyone was gone, that's weird. You just shrugged it off and walked around, looking for Bonnie. "BONNIE?", you called out and heard metallic footsteps. "Bonnie, this isn't funny! Answer me!", you called out again and the footsteps got closer. "Oh fuck this shit!", you ran the opposite direction but ran into a furry chest. "Boo!", he screeched, resulting in him getting punched in the face.

Chica (short)

You walked into the pizzeria and immediately went to the kitchen, since that's where Chica usually is. You walked in and looked around, tilting your head in confusion. Where was Chica? You turned around and screeched loudly, as Chica was right in front of your face. "Fuck you", you mumbled and she smiled proudly. "I scared you!"

Foxy

You walked into the pizzeria and walked to Pirates cove, opening the curtain. You expected to see Foxy, but he was no where to be seen. God dammit, where did that shithead go? You walked back out and heard running footsteps, turning around. You caught Foxy turning the corner and he slowed down. "Was that loud?", he asked and you nodded. He held his head down in shame,"shit".

Golden Freddy

You walked into the pizzeria and headed to Gold's room, walking in. "I'm h- where are you?", you whined and looked around. You heard a quiet giggle and continued to look,"stop being a dick and show me where you are". *Zak Bagans, Ghost Adventures ftw* The giggle was a bit louder and you groaned, walking out. "Fine, be that wa- HOLY SHIT", you screamed as Gold appeared right in front of your face. "Hi" "Fuck you"