They watch anime

Thanks to @T12314 for the idea! Also, it's just gonna be Black butler and Death note because I said so

Freddy

You sat on the stage, holding your phone. "Freddy", you muttered and he walked over, kneeling down. "Yeah?", he asked and you made him sit beside you. "Watch", you pressed play on your phone and let him hold the phone. "What's this?", he asked and you shrugged. "Anime, Death note", you replied and watched as the episode played. Let's just say, Freddy didn't give you your phone back until the end of your shift.

Bonnie

You sat backstage, swinging your feet and cheered Sebastian on from beyond your laptop screen. Bonnie ran in and looked at you, worried. "Are you okay?!", he asked and began checking all over you. "Yes, I'm just watching my favorite show", you smiled and he sat beside you, laying his head on your shoulder. "I wanna watch", he muttered and you nodded. The two of you spent the rest of the night watching Black Butler.

Chica

You sat in the kitchen, watching Black Butler, as Chica wandered in. "Hey, Y/N!", she chirped and you waved, completely focused on your tablet screen. She walked over and peeked over your shoulder, watching. "What's that?", she asked and continued to watch. "Black Butler", you answered and you two watched the entire series.

Foxy

You sat against the wall, watching your phone screen intensely. You were on the last episode of Death Note, when Foxy walked in. "Ahoy!", he smiled and walked over. You nodded in response and watched the scene play out, as he knelt down, watching. "It's death note, just so you know", you informed him and he nodded. He made you re-watch the entire series with him.

Golden Freddy

You were sitting on Golds bed, watching Death note on your Laptop. "Hey", Gold muttered as he walked in. "Hey", you replied and continued to watch,"come here". "Why?", he walked over and sat beside you, looking at your screen. "It's really good, watch", you replied and you two spent the rest of the night watching the series.