Chapter 2 - Part 1

A/N : The second Chapter of "Fix You" is a two part Chapter because there is a POV changement. So like in Bound To You, when it's written at the second person it's your POV and when it's written at the first person, it's Darren's. We're good? Hope you'll enjoy it!

"Woah. What a bitch" Joey said beside me. "Dude!" I say as I eyed who I guessed was her friend. "No it's okay" the girl said. "She was a bitch with you". "Is she always like that?" I asked. I felt a little ridiculous for asking that, but a part of me was curious about the woman who just brought me down. "No, she's not. Only with men. Plus, she's a little paranoid. She thinks everything is a way to flirt so...you know..." she explains. "Yeah, I see" I answer. She must have thought that the whole thing was a way to flirt. I admit that it could have been, she was truly beautiful but unfortunately I hadn't seen her before I bumped into her. "Well it wasn't. A way to flirt I mean" I explained after a few seconds. "It's okay, don't worry. And even if it was, you probably won't have any chance with her" she shrugs. Oh, ok. Well it's two slaps for tonight: the harsh speech and the 'You're not good enough for her anyway'. Unless... "Oh, sorry we didn't want to bother your girlfriend" Joey said. Exactly what I was thinking. "What? No, we're not together. She and I are not into boobs" the girl explained with a smile. Joey and I laughed and we kept talking for a bit. "What's your name by the way?" Joey asked. If I wasn't flirting with the other girl, he was clearly flirting with this one. "Ashley. And my best friend's name is y/n" she eyed me. Fuck, why does girls always have to feel those things? Y/n. That was a beautiful name. We talked and joked a bit before y/n came back. Ashley was nice and she is a beautiful girl too. Not like y/n, not the same type of girl, but still beautiful. But anyway, Joey was so into her already. I guess all I had to do is find out the nice side of y/n...