You're Cute

Angela's POV:

They day dragged on until I met this new girl like me. Her name was Sophia and she was a lot like me in many ways. She had brown eyes and black hair that was wavy. She was so nice and I could tell she had a great personality. She was so enthusiastic like me but at the same time quiet. Hey, even the shy quiet people have their ways. I was glad I had someone to sit next to though. Lunch was great Sophia told me a lot about her life and interests as I told her about me. I even caught Embry looking at me. I'm now in my ELA class thinking to myself. Why would he want a girl like me? I'm so nerdy and shy and I didn't think I was that pretty. He was better off dating one of the popular girls who were pretty and put lip gloss on all the time. The ones that looked like barbies. I was just kidding about that but I'm sure you guys know what I mean about THOSE girls. The ones I could never be like. I should just give up on Embry, he probably didn't like me anyways. I should just stop this stupid girly crush and all these butterfly feelings... "Angela, could you please tell us the answer to number 1 on our review packet" Ms. Pacheco said. "It shouldn't be hard for you guys at all. This is a 6-7th grade review packet" she said. I quickly caught myself and said "Theme is like the main idea or genre of the story". "Correct" she said. The bell finally rung as I made my way into the band room and unpacked my flute I saw Embry with a couple other guys. They were holding drumsticks and laughing with each other. "Hey new girl"!!! one of them said to me. "You're cute" the guy said. "Jacob stop, just leave her alone" Embry said. I felt so embarrassed but happy at the same time. I made my way into the band room and we played and played and played until it was finally time to go home......