Protection

Angela's POV:

School was a drag but Embry and his friends and Sophia had made it fun. But it was finally time for Christmas Break. I'm so ready to have fun with the pack but I saved some days for Sophia and me. Sometimes I worried if she was hanging out with all of us and someone slipped and talked about wolves. Then she'd be freaked out. But anyway Embry had to leave school for something, it was probably Sam. I can't wait for this class to end so I could be out of here. Christmas was like my favorite time of the year aside from summer.

Embry's POV:

Sam called me out of school. It was those three vampires again. We never found out who it was that was at Angela's house. And it was funny cause we smelt the same smell at all the other imprints houses. We been on our toes trying to protect them. We even doubled up patrol for some of us. We found out that those three vampires were Edward, Bella, and that pixie chick Alice. Maybe it was them that day at Angela's house. Bella did say that she was going to get revenge on us. I wondered what they were planning to do? All I know is that no one is going to take my Angela from me...

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter, it will be much longer next time.