Weaknesses?

Authors Note: Hey guys so I just dropped the whole comment thing. When I see all the reads I get, that makes me happy enough :). So here's the new chapter. I also have an announcement I am deciding about starting a story about Angela and Jacob!! Comment if you want it! So enjoy! I hope you guys are excited.

2 Weeks Later....

Bella's POV:

I hated all of them now. I hated werewolves. They used to be my friends before. Before is the word. Before I became a vampire. I was mostly surprised by Jake, Quil and Embry. We had all been friends before and they had no problem with me but now they all looked at me in disgust. Jacob was my best friend even when I was a newborn. He says I have changed, I don't think I've changed my personality at all. But I don't care I hated the La Push wolves. As for Angela, I get why she's upset with me. But, how the hell did she beat me up? Whatever, she could go die in a hole for all I care. I reached our house. I walked in and said to Carlisle "They didn't accept the deal. 'Well that's not surprising. The only way we can get what we want is to find out their weaknesses" he said. Everybody else nodded their heads in agreement. "I know just the thing" I said smirking.

Angela's POV:

I woke up the next morning and did my usual routine. As I was eating my waffles my phone buzzed. It was a text from Kim "Hey Ange. The pack had decided to take a trip to Six Flags today. Just a celebration for the end of Thanksgiving Break. So get ready Embry's picking you up at 12". "I responded "Thanks Kimmy. And that's great I can't wait." I sent the text. I quickly got in the shower. After I came out I picked out my clothes. I decided on dark blue skinny jeans and a grey Abercrombie pullover hoodie. I picked out my Grey and Pink Spizikes to go with it. I did my hair in a sock bun and put on some light makeup. I packed my Kate Spade cross body bag with money, hair ties, lip gloss, mints, my phone, and my keys. I watched TV while I waited for Embry. I heard a honk outside and I quickly went out the door saying bye to my mom and dad locking the door behind me and I walked to Embry's car waving and smiling. "Angela" he said from the car. "Embry" I said back to him. I got in the car and closed the door and pecked him on the cheek. "You like roller coasters" he asked me as he got the car started. "Love them" I told him. "Good, cause were going on every one of them" he said grinning at me. "Suits me" I said smiling. "The others left like 10 minutes earlier" he told me. "So you ready for this short road trip" he said. "Hell yeah" I told him turning on the radio..........