Misery

Angela's POV:

Misery, sadness, pain, heartache, grief. Those were words that had become a part if my life now. I spent everyday looking at pictures of me and Embry. Listening to sad songs. And staring at one place thinking. I did a lot of thinking lately. If I'm his imprint it's impossible for him to be charmed by another girl. I wondered if I took it wrong way but I thought back to the way they were kissing. Embry looked like he was into it and as soon as he saw me his face changed. I still went to school but I hated every minute of it. I avoided him and the pack. I sat with Sophia and we barely talked. But she told me that she would be there when I needed her. I was thankful to have a friend like her. I missed Embry. I missed his warmth, his hugs, his smile, his kisses, I missed everything about him. I wish one day he could come and put me out of this misery even though I was upset at him. I missed him too much.

Embry's POV:

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid Embry!!! That stupid bitch Samantha tried to flirt with me and wouldn't leave. Before I knew it she pushed me up against my locker and started kissing me. "Ouch" I heard my Angel's voice say. I hated myself as I remembered the look on her face. She was avoiding me and the pack. She either was with Sophia or by herself most of the time. Its been a good 5 weeks now that I haven't even talked to her. My heart hurt every night. There was a tug and I knew I felt pain because a part of me was missing. She was missing. My Angela was missing. I can understand why she was upset but I'm gonna make this right. I'm gonna win my girl back..... I drove to the floral store and CVS to buy some roses and a huge, huge teddy bear. I had also bought a huge tub of Chocolate Ice Cream with Brownie Bits inside for her too. The presents wouldn't win her back. My love would. I knew the imprinting never failed. We were meant to be together. Even if she was with someone else or if I was with someone else we wouldn't be completely happy. Because we were a match made my Taha Aki. I drove to her house and went up to the doorstep. I rung the door bell and she answered. I dropped everything in my hands and kissed her. I pulled back to see her surprised/angry face. "I Love You" I said to her.