Oh No

Embry's POV:

Light invaded my eyes. I slowly opened them and saw that I was in my room. I sat up and rubbed my eyes....Hey!!! I can sit up again!! And I feel no pain! I got up and went to the kitchen and saw Sue, my mom, Sam, Seth, Leah, Quil and Jacob. "Embry! Honey, you're alright" my mom said as she got up to hug me. Which turned into a group a hug from everyone. Everyone continued on and told me how glad they were that I was okay. I was still curious to find out where Angela was. "Hey. Mom what day is it?" I asked her. "Its Tuesday. Why?" she answered back. "I was wondering where Angela was? She was supposed to be back yesterday." "Maybe she had gone to visit some other colleges" my Mom said. I shrugged my shoulders accepting her idea but it was most certainly bothering me. All of a sudden the door burst open and in walked Paul and Jared. "Angela....Highway.....Car.......Sam.....Hospital" They were talking to fast. "Slow down and tell us" Sam said to them. "Up on the highway to come from Seattle, there was a car crash" Jared started. "The victim got hurt bad and they're in the hospital" Paul said. "And why is this so important, when you don't even know the victim?" Sam asked. "Oh we know her" Jared said in near tears. "Well who is it?" I asked. "Its.......Angela" Jared said softly as tears poured out of his and Paul's eyes.

Authors Note: Sorry I didn't update on Friday. School is hard!! Sooo many assignments!! I will update again tomorrow if I can! Keep reading and rate and comment!!! Thanks for 2K guys!! My goal is 10K