Thirteen

Authors note at the end explaining what's been going on.

Mature content ahead. ( Not sexual but very descriptive)

If you don't like this, don't bother reading the story!

*low-key wants a new cover*

Levi's p.o.v

" Petra, leave me alone. I have to go see my father today." Levi's stern tone made her shiver; she had found his demanding side to be quite hot.

"But Levi..."She dragged out the syllables in his name as she tried to wrap her arms around his waist.

He shrugged her arms off, adjusting his tie as he grabbed the important documents off of his desk. He looked at Petra from the corner of his eye to see her pout. He signed while running his fingers through his well kept raven hair. Petra sounded off yet another loud sigh, trying to get Levi's attention.

"Can I come too?" She asked, almost in a pleading tone. Levi hesitated for a moment but replied with a short 'no' making Petra sigh loudly again. 

"It's serious business and I would rather you stay here and watch the company for me, you know, make sure everyone is doing their job." He added. 

Never in hell would Levi trust Petra with his company but he had to keep her off of his back so he could talk to his father. He didn't want Petra to know that Levi could possibly lose the company in short time but ever since he donated his sperm, it was like he was floating on a cloud of victory and certainly did not want Petra to go on and blab about Levi's personal business.

Petra's face lighted up when Levi replied. She gave him a quick salute and sauntered over to his office desk, sitting down in the rather expensive office chair. Levi bit back a comment about tracking dirt on his desk when she propped her feet up on the desk but he was in such a rush that he would let it slide.

"I'll be back around four and then we can go get dinner." He announced as he walked towards the door. He could feel Petra's eyes boring into his back as he exited the room.

He walked down long hallways, through oak doors, and through large amounts of press as he got into his sleek black car. His chauffeur opened the car door for him as he landed onto the leather seats.

"Where to Mr. Ackerman?" The chauffeur asked.

"To my father's house."

***

Your p.o.v

Descriptive part up ahead (If you can't read this without getting bothered by it, you shouldn't read this book period.)

Armin lead you into the exam room instructing you to strip out of your clothes so you could wear the provided paper gown. Although you've changed in front of Armin multiple times, it was still policy to give you privacy so he left the room for a moment so you could do so.

When he returned, you were dressed in the paper gown sitting on the edge of the exam table. 

"Alright, I'm going to walk you through this while I'm doing the procedure so if you would, could you please lay down on the exam table?" He asked while putting on latex gloves. You nodded and leaned back. He took your feet and placed them in stirrups so that your legs were elevated to make his life a lot more easier.

You watched him take a bottle of lubricant and spread the liquid across two of his fingers; He then instructed you to relax your tense body. You complied and eased your body but as soon as you felt something enter you, you immediately tensed back up making a sharp pain hit your nerves. 

"(F/n) you need to relax." Armin announced. You hesitated for a moment but again complied. The sensation, the feeling was foreign to you. You being a virgin and not a fan of exploring your body, this moment was completely awkward to you. 

You watched him unwrap metal objects out of a plastic casing and then watched him stand up to grab cotton swabs and a what looked to be an ultrasound machine. He flipped the switch on the machine and while it was booting up, he swabbed your vagina to take back for lab testings. 

Once the ultrasound machine was online, he took the controller and placed it on your lower abdomen. 

"What are you doing?" You asked. 

"I'm checking your ovaries to see if there is any cysts or abnormalities. It's going to help us make sure that there won't be any major complications for you in the future." He replied making you nod.

Once the exam was done, he unhooked you from the stirrups and helped you off of the exam table. You thanked him as he exited the room so you could change into your clothes.  You put on your clothes and waited for Armin to return. He walked into the room moments later giving you a brief smile.

"You'll get your lab results in a number of days. We'll call you when we receive them." He told you. You thanked him and walked out of the exam room but when you did Armin shouted your name.

"Hey (F/n)...how's Eren?" He looked at you with curious eyes.

"He's doing well." You lied to him.

You didn't have the heart to tell him.

"That's good I suppose."

You merely nodded and walked down the hallway with guilt-filled aura, not looking back at the man secretly crying behind your back.

****

Hello, it's been a while

It's been a while since I've actually updated anything and to tell you the truth, I don't feel guilty at all. I've been going through a lot with myself and it's been hard to get my motivation up to even write a single word.

Note: I am not asking for sympathy/

Updated will most likely be erratic with no correlation so expect slow updates that are really shitty. 

Hopefully I won't receive hate for not updating or being such a pitiful person. 

Also if you have a problem with the raw nature of this book, address it to me in my private messages instead of whining about it in the comment sections.

See ya in hell, 

Kat.