Seven

Levi's p.o.v

" You've got to be fucking kidding me." Levi had repeated for the fourth time. He was out of his office chair now, over by the window that overlooked the city.

Hanji was giggling to herself while Erwin watched his friend with concern. Levi ran his fingers though his hair as he dwelled on the idea once more.

" Fatherhood is not my thing." He said aloud, making Hanji and Erwin look at each other. Hanji gulped before speaking aloud.

"It's basically 10,000 dollars already in your pocket Levi, especially how smart and wealthy you are with no medical background. Your sperm is practically liquid gold!" She exclaimed, looking over the website document that she had printed out.

Levi shook his head, frustrated with the dilemma put in front of him. He could do it and make easy cash, but someone out there would have his baby. If he did do the procedure, he would have easy money in his pocket and would be able to keep the company and prove his dad wrong.

"So, what do I exactly do if I decide to do it?" Levi asked Hanji, turning around to face the both of them. Hanji smiled wickedly at Levi.

"It says that you have to ejaculate in this tube and they collect it with a syringe and freeze it for use. They said you could do it anonymously, but you do have to put your age and medical records and basically what you look like." She summed it up, looking between the document and Levi.

Levi nodded. " So they won't do anything to me?"Levi bit his lip in a nervous fashion. Hanji bursted out laughing, rolling on Levi's desk.

"No silly! All you got to do is jack off in a cup and leave!"Hanji said in between the fits of laughter, wiping the tears away from her eyes.

Levi contemplated for a moment and nodded, seeing how harmless this procedure was. He looked at them and nodded.

"I'll do it."

***

Levi had went back to his mansion after doing the rest of his paperwork. He had went straight to bed, hoping that he could get this situation fixed tomorrow.

The sun pooled in from the curtains, landing on Levi's face, making his eyes open slowly. He yawned and stretched, cracking most of his bones in the process.

Hanji had already set up an appointment for Levi to go to. Levi was severely nervous about doing the appointment, but he couldn't let it get to him.

Levi walked to the bathroom and started the shower. He stepped in and washed himself in under three minutes and then stepped out.

He wrapped his torso with a towel and walked to his closet, grabbing the most casual clothing he could find. It was a button up shirt that was navy. Levi looked for some jeans, finding them in the back of his closet.

He was so used to wearing dress pants and suits all of the time, but he saved this type of clothing when he would go undercover so the paparazzi wouldn't see him.

That was another fear that had gone into Levi's mind. If the paparazzi found out that he was giving his sperm to this bank, crazy woman would be rushing to get it. He didn't want some lunatic carrying and raising his child.

Levi slipped on his clothes and headed back to the bathroom to brush his teeth. After he did so, he checked his phone, looking at the texts and missed calls from Petra.

He also found other photos from the other celebrities he had sleep with, finding nudes from both them and Petra. He had simply deleted him and walked out of his bedroom.

Levi skipped breakfast like always, walking towards the door of the garage. He scanned the large garage and decided to take one of the oldest models he could find. It was a simple car that a middle class citizen would own, so he stuck with it so he would catch attention to himself.

Levi drove his car out of the garage and into his parking lot. He had passed the gate where numerous paparazzi stood, waiting for him to appear but before they could stop him, he was gone.

Levi continued to drive faster and faster away from his house, trying to lose the van's of paparazzi following him. As soon as they were out of view, he slowed down and put his seatbelt on.

After about fifteen minutes of driving, he had parked in front of a place called Rose's sperm bank. He put in his sunglasses and tilted his head down, walking towards the entrance of the building.

He sighed in relief when he walked in, taking off his sunglasses and lifted his head back up. He walked to the front desk of the office, waiting patiently while the lady talked on the phone.

Levi observed the place. It had a hospital look to it, but it was more elegant with marble countertops and vases filled with flowers everywhere. The posters had women smiling on them, clutching their stomach.

The lady cleared her throat making Levi's head snap towards her. She gave that ' May I help you look' to Levi, making him sigh and scratch his head.

"I'm here to make a donation." He muttered under his breath. The lady looked at him, confusion written on her face.

"Money wise or..." She trailed off, waiting for Levi's reply. " Sperm wise." He clarified, rocking on his heels as he he watched a couple walk in.

"Do you have any I.D and medical records for this donation?"She asked him, making him nodded and showed her the folder of medical documents. He got out his I.D, cautiously handing it to the woman.

She looked over the information, but when she had seen his I.D, her eyes widened. She gulped but didn't say anything as she typed in all of the information.

"I'm guessing that you want to keep this anonymous?" She questioned as she handed him his documents and I.D. He nodded once and slipped his I.D back in his pocket.

She handed him a clear container and showed him to the back of the bank. She guided him down a hallway and showed him to a bathroom.

"I'm sure you know how to create sperm in this case, but please aim inside the container and make sure you can get as much as possible in there please. Just place it in the compartment after you're done. You have an I.D number on your container and as soon as it's been used we will notify you. We will also mail you your check when it is done." The lady ordered him.

Levi nodded shyly, closing the door behind him. He looked at the container in his hand and sighed loudly. "This is it." He said aloud, walking over to the toilet.

He unbuttoned his pants and sat down. He spotted some magazines beside him in a neat stack. He grabbed one and looked at the cover.

"Oprah Winfrey." He started at the photo for a second, contemplating if he should... He flipped through the pages and stopped on one photo.

It was a woman holding cleaning products in her hands, smiling with a big white smile. Levi sighed and chuckled to himself. He couldn't believe he was going to do this.

"Well, let's just get this over with." He said as he began doing the deed. (Let's give him some privacy.)

@@@

Okay *laughs nervously as I finish the chapter*

Well this is where the story gets interesting, well begins to get less boring.

Levi is not racist. He loves Oprah as much as Josh does from Drake and Josh, well maybe less.

I've decided to make this story sad but it's going to be funny and sad. But for all of my readers that have read my book 365 days...

Just imagine this book but three times worse.

I can't believe that this story is at 6K already and it hasn't even been to ten chapters yet. Thank you guys so much!

How's the story going?

Remember to vote, comment and follow!

~Kat