Nine

Your p.o.v

Flashback

"Sit up straight and cross your legs like a young lady does (f/n)." She hissed. Your eyes looked at your mother, doing the actions she demanded be done.

You looked up at her, your eyes twinkling, waiting for her approval. Her lips formed into a straight line as she adverted her eyes, huffing softly.

She walked over to the bedside table and held up her glass of wine, holding a little yellow pill in her hand, swallowing it.

" Mothers little helper." She smiled as she gulped down the rest of her wine. That had been her fourth glass and fourth pill. (An: look up mothers little helper if you are confused.)

" Mommy, can I go out and play with the other kids?" You used your inside voice, just like your mother told you to use. Her eyebrows furrowed as she stomped over to you.

"(F/n), we do not hang out with those uncultured children. If I ever see you with them in the future, I'll disown you!"

Flashback over.

Eren had been gone for 2 weeks now. Boredom had hit you just like the winter air had. The television played reruns over and over again like a mantra.

It had been 9 long years.

You hadn't spoke a word to them, no text messages, no phone calls and certainly didn't see them during the holidays.

It had gotten to that point to where you didn't even know if they were alive anymore.

After dealing with your strict parents for those agonizing years, it was your time to go, to shut them out and finally be free.

And there you were, in Eren's car, driving to the last known residence where your parents had lived. Butterflies fluttered into your stomach as you exited off the highway and onto the country road.

During those pathetic college years of partying and other things related to that, you had grown up to be that beautiful woman you had meant to be. Something your mother always demanding, but you always had to retaliate.

You turned to the right, making a large mansion come into view. This was your parents house. Your father was apart of the government, and your mother was a professor in a high state college.

You were home schooled during your life, taught by your mother and a private tutor, but as soon as you turned 18, you went to the farthest college there was.

Your father never was really around in your childhood, since work was a pain. You secretly thought that your father stayed at work lot because of your mother, you wouldn't blame him if he did.

You pulled into the driveway and turned off the car. You sat there for a while, contemplating whether to go in or not. Your mind screamed at you that this was a bad idea but your heart screamed that it was the right thing to do.

The whole purpose of this trip wasn't to bond with them and tell them how much you missed them, but to pitch the whole having-the-baby-with-just-sperm plan.

You stepped out of the car, grabbing the scarf, pulling it closer to your skin. You shivered involuntary, shutting the car door behind you.

You walked up the marble steps , greeted with double doors. You pressed your finger up against the door bell making it echo inside.

This was it.